Getaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getaway

Thought Some may enjoy some Getaway Pictures from a couple trips to The Country. Had a Great time and even found a Cave but didn't venture very far into it. Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2235.jpg Views:	1 Size:	294.7 KB ID:	243593
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2236.jpg Views:	1 Size:	263.2 KB ID:	243594
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2237.jpg Views:	1 Size:	134.2 KB ID:	243595
    Click image for larger version  Name:	100_2239.jpg Views:	1 Size:	141.1 KB ID:	243596
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2244.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	243598Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2245.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	243599Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2246.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	160.6 KB
ID:	243600Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2247.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	196.1 KB
ID:	243601Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2243.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	243602
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Thanks Josh, That looks a lot like home.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Nice pictures Josh I love heading out to the country and just enjoying natural views.
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Love, love, love the cave pic!!! Very cool.
          Child of the tides

Comment

• JoshinMO
            JoshinMO commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank's, what You may like even more is to know there is a pair of bald eagles living near that spot. They aren't real happy about outsiders coming around during nest building, heh.

I live on a 76A millpond and the bald eagles hang out in order to steal fish from the Ospreys who nest there. I love watching them soar over the house.
          Child of the tides

Comment

• Hoss
            Hoss commented
            Editing a comment
            A lot of people do not believe me when I relate this story. I used to trout fish a lot on the Farminton River in Riverton and Barkhamsted CT. I had seen an Osprey flying along high above the Farmigton River In it's clutches was a nice trout. I heard the eagle before I saw him. He swooped out of no where with a Screech and banged the Osprey causing the osprey to drop the trout. The Eagle continued downward and caught the trout before it hit the ground. That aerial acrobatic feat will stay with me forever.

• JoshinMO
            JoshinMO commented
            Editing a comment
            Ha, The Osprey get's a hard life if any from those Eagles. Shame, almost as big.

Eagles are opportunistic feeders. I've seen them on our rural roadsides eating road kill, something no self-respecting osprey will do.
          Child of the tides

Comment

That's some pretty country, thanks.
            Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Great pic's Josh thank you
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

That could almost pass for here. Were you scared to go in the cave by yourself?

Comment

• JoshinMO
                  JoshinMO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, I don't know where it leads or what's in it. I'm sure it's been explored before though. I would spelunk it though with Someone. My Cousin was with Me but His Foot was a little messed up, He started telling Me there was Bats all over when I was up there. But really The way The dirt was I doubt it's empty.

Thanks for the cool pics. I wouldn't have gone in that cave either. You never know what might come out to meet you.
                South Dakota

Comment

Josh , those are absolutely beautiful pics and country . I can't wait to move back to the country .
                  love the crescent moon ... cave wow that is so cool .uou know someone seemed shelter there .
                  Nice , thanks for sharing
                  T

Comment

Working...
                  X