More Mother Nature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Mother Nature

I have a trail cam with night vision and solar, so for now here is my backyard front door pics

nice pics
    havent seen any with antlers around here as of yet
    i know they are growing them,but i think the bucks have been in hidng yet

dnr said our deer numbers are up,so hopefully come fall i will see more bucks than last year

Comment

We have been watching one buck and his shadow hit the mineral blocks and they are growing in front of our eyes . These trail cams are a great investment . Really fun to hear the phone go off and run to the pic .

Comment

Great Pics Tam. I like this time of the year when the deer get orange and skinny. We get them wandering around the yard to escape the bugs in the woods and get out in the breeze. Its cool when you can ID them and watch em grow. Especially the bucks.
        The chase is better than the catch...
        I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Yes Sir, I try to teach youth that Nature is so entertaining .
          We have nice full creeks/ rivers and lots of acorns on the property , it's a cafeteria for the wild life .
          ok if anyone else has hog problems give me a shout out . Old deer stand to shot um I guess I did
          see up . Man one took a trophy lick and a 5ft board and destroyed it ,
          I'll look for a pic of that big boy .

Comment

We have two young bucks hanging around our garden. Love to watch them at dawn with dew on their velvet.
            Child of the tides

Comment

So great , we actually are learning how to make
              some nice feeding areas with a food plot and the mineral licks . Have the farmers teaching my husband and I . He has been hunting fo 50 years and now he is caring for them .... what a switch

Comment

Fun to see them doing their thing
                South Dakota

Comment

Working...
                X