Morning swim.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning swim.

I heard this morning that relic_hunter took an early morning swim to save a canoe in distress. What some people will do just to find rocks :whistle:  Glad you made it back Kenny!
    Joe.

:woohoo: I know right!!! " Hi, my name is Kenny. I have a problem. Im addicted to arrowhead hunting!!!! No, that wont help me, doc. Whats that? You have something for me? A Clovis!! Sweet! But it could be bigger!!!" :laugh:
    I need to get that canoe! AND...a kayak. Found em side by side. As I saw them, the canoe broke free and started floating away! I saved it!!! Ten minutes later and it wouldve been to far gone and I wouldnt have a canoe today! I said to myself.."Youse a bad mutha%$#@%$!" It was a triatholon. I ran to get there. I swam to save it. And then...I had to paddle up river a mile against current. Needless to say, I was wore out.
    BUT....Wouldve NEVER have found them my good buddy, Spanky, hadnt told me they were raising the water. And he wouldnt of known had ksrocks not told him he saw they were raising the water on his way home!!! Talk about LUCKY!!! Thanks, guys! Cant wait to go hunting with you guys again!!! -Kenny

Comment

I stiking to my tire tub in the back yard pool until it coold down.
      Jack

Comment

Kenny you do have it real bad, glad you made it back ok.

Comment

Funny stuff guys!  Makes me wonder if beer was involved!

Comment

Thanks, guys! I do have it bad! BUT...I have a cure(however, temporary). Find the next piece!!! No beer involved, Dan. Just being lazy and not tying the canoe like I usually do! Wasnt expecting that much outflow. -Kenny

Comment

Beer or no beer!  Still funny!

Comment

Hey CousinDan we have alot of fun hunting, all us old farts. Kenny makes us feel old he can walk all day. Me -and- Dan we are in our middle 50s it hurts sometimes after a long day walking. We still give it our best shot. It's all about what you put your eyes on, what you see,trust your eyes. Think I said this before, thats the way I hunt. You can't find them all   Good hunting to all you guys!
                Joe.

Comment

Working...
                X