Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kelley Boys Road Trip (Lewis & Clark Caverns)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelley Boys Road Trip (Lewis & Clark Caverns)

It was hot and the trail to the cave was 3/4 mile uphill. I was glad to feel the coolness of the cave. The total hike was two miles and owen and I are not hikers. I have seen lots of caves but this was a first for my brother. Click image for larger version  Name:	C1s.jpg Views:	1 Size:	473.1 KB ID:	256010Click image for larger version

Name:	LC3s.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	515.3 KB
ID:	256151
    Click image for larger version  Name:	C2s.jpg Views:	1 Size:	71.2 KB ID:	256007

Click image for larger version  Name:	C4s.jpg Views:	1 Size:	555.7 KB ID:	256009
    Click image for larger version  Name:	C5s.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.7 KB ID:	256011
    Last edited by Ron Kelley; 07-15-2017, 06:30 PM.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Great pictures Ron

Comment

awesome Ron
      Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Well Ron it is official. You more than made up for being AWOL.
        Bruce
        In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Great photos Ron
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

What an amazing place! That's just awesome! I've been to big caves like Mamoth cave in Ky. But those formations are much more awesome than any I've seen in person. Thanks for sharing!
          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Where are these Ron?
            South Dakota

Comment

• Ron Kelley
              Ron Kelley commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Gary, It's one of the many side roads we took. Just off US2 at Cardwell Montana.

Thanks Ron
            South Dakota

Comment

Those are some really nice formations. Did a bunch of spelunking to wild caves in my youth. Brings back some memories for sure. Beautiful flowstone formations you got to see.

Comment

Working...
              X