Balance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance

Well I haven't been hunting and that is very rare for me. I just haven't took the time, I have been working on some rescently purchased property and cleaning it up. Spent last weekend enjoying the rewards of lots of hard work and tons more to come. My dog enjoyed the conoe but the first ten minutes was tricky before she realized how to balance her self in the boat. After she realized she was moving the conoe it was easy peasy.

Now THAT is a view to die for! Your partner seems to be enjoying herself on the water too.
    Our Standard poodles used to love our tandem kayak. One in the bow between my knees, the other mid-ship between my husband's knees, her muzzle on the gunwales. We would paddle out to a beautiful wild beach adjacent to the New Point Comfort Light. Heaven...
    Balance is a good thing! Enjoy every minute! Planning to build there?
    Child of the tides

Comment

• p kurt
      p kurt commented
      Editing a comment
      We are putting in a small private family camp site. I have worked for days just getting a temporary road to where we could start to clear some sites. And yes in the third pic there is a bluff in the background and I am in a few years going to build a 14x14 a frame cabin over there on the edge of a bluff next a waterfall looking for miles into Kentucky. it is redneck paradise.

Very nice. Time in the forest can do wonders for your mental health.

Comment

• Scorpion68
      Scorpion68 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen to that.

Sweet piece of property, congratulations
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Nice that place looks so serene
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Looks like there is some life balancing going on there :-) ... very nice !!!!
        As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
        NW Arkansas

Comment

Kudos for putting the life jacket on the pooch Kurt.
          Please tell us more about this slice of heaven that you bought.
          Last edited by 2ndoldman; 10-09-2017, 09:00 PM.
          Bruce
          In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

All that sweat equity is going to leave good memories for sure . What a great picture perfect place .
            Where is this ? Love your buddie in the canoe , she’s a pro now and there will be no stopping her .

Comment

I was just thinking I want to turn my life into balance !

Comment

Working...
              X