Fall in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall in Hawaii

It was so hot yesterday . The turtles came out to sun or lay eggs .
    Snowing in some places and sun in others . I use to always go
    down to the beach the day before I left to ski . Leaving in a week to see Autumn ..

Hey Tam, That's a cool picture. Thanks for sharing it.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

How big is that sea turtle ?
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

That one was about 2 1/2 -3 ft . We have a cove I can walk to they feed where they are 2 basket balls to 3+ ft ...
        once out in a sailboat I was shocked to see 2 I swear we all said they were the size of a Volkswagen . Now they look bigger under water so I am going to account for that .
        But now I am going to goggle how big they get .
        These two were seriously monsters .

Comment

Hoss I just read average is 36”-48 “ But can get up to 5 ft 700lbs . That’s what I saw out off the coast ... crazy big .

Comment

Thanks Tamara. What a difference a few miles can make.
            Well I guess that it is a wee bit more than a few miles.
            I don't think that my arms are up to flapping the whole way. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	55
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	270353
            Bruce
            In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

You live in a very special place. My friend in Wikiki complains about the heat & humidity & high cost of living. I can only give her so much sympathy in mid January when it's below freezing here. Thanks for the turtle photo. Such neat creatures.
              Child of the tides

Comment

Tam - We passed through Hawaii a couple of times on our way to Japan and back. It's a bit pricey for me. We had some friends that retired to Japan but they recently came back to the mainland. What I saw of Hawaii was absolutely beautiful but even that ocean breeze didn't cut the humidity. Kinda like Florida.
                Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Yes buying and selling a couple of places here will pave my road to retirement . I saw a place my friend was looking at in Montana that I thought was the hotel she was staying at . 63 acres . It was less then a Home here .
                  Any place except of course NY , Cal a few others you have a beautiful way of life with a wonderful cost of living .
                  Hench our cabin in Georgia we are starting early .
                  One thing I did learn being in a state where there are nice roads with lots of room . A young couple can get started and things are affordable . Well what I learned is everyone is not so rushed and uptight . Being in this warm city it’s very crowded and you just can’t jump in a car . You really do have to embrace island living . It’s not for everyone

Comment

Working...
                  X