Stay inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay inside

Ok this is an awesome night cam of mama bear and her cub .
    This was taken in the backyard in Fl . The woods and 100 years old cabin I talk about and find antiques .
    Its not funny but I can’t help and chuckle on some nature channel I was watching but Homner took it to another level in the Simpsons . Yeah kids in the house it happens .
    Homner says when you see a bear jump up and down and wave your hands to scare her away ..... unless she has her babies DOEEEE

That will keep you looking over your shoulder.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

I got a few young bow hunters that would love to be there :-)
      As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
      NW Arkansas

Comment

Can they shoot a tending Mom though . I know people try to be careful with tending Does . Well not all I saw a couple of 6 month olds alone . They kept hanging out at a church surrounded by woods .
        made you feel better .

Comment

And I would love to have that fur .

Comment

Ok you had to post this right after I watched a show where a bear broke into a guys house while he was sleeping. Between the panther sightings around my place, the coyotes howling at night, and the big cat screaming in the night I am already afraid to go out my door at night without my 45 lol. Thanks Tam for giving me something else to worry about lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tam View Post
              Can they shoot a tending Mom though . I know people try to be careful with tending Does . Well not all I saw a couple of 6 month olds alone . They kept hanging out at a church surrounded by woods .
              made you feel better .
              no they wouldn't , but if she was alone they would
              As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
              NW Arkansas

Comment

Originally posted by junkman1031 View Post
                Ok you had to post this right after I watched a show where a bear broke into a guys house while he was sleeping. Between the panther sightings around my place, the coyotes howling at night, and the big cat screaming in the night I am already afraid to go out my door at night without my 45 lol. Thanks Tam for giving me something else to worry about lol.
                Well lol better safe then sorry .
                I never go for a walk without my little 38 .
                so easy to load , no clips .. I can do it in the dark
                YEP A 45 will take Um down .

Comment

Most states do not allow shooting a bear with cubs unless a person is trying to protect himself. Check the hunting regs for your area. Is hunting season open? Can you kill a big game animal in your state with the aid of flashlights? Most states don't allow "jacklighting". Lots of questions are posed here. There are more I could ask. Also, some states are beginning to enact laws prohibiting the use of remote cameras for use in hunting. It gives man too much of an unfair advantage over game. Questions of "fair chase" are usually considered by most states when they make their hunting regs. Some states have barred the practice of baiting for bears. In many states the use of putting out salt blocks to attract deer was barred in the past. Etc.

Comment

Tam - your .38 would be a good sidearm for most small critters that are around like bob cats etc but when you're messing with a bear you had better have some stopping power. Although sometimes just the sound of a gun will run them off - there has been a trend, especially in the west, where bears are attracted to shooting because it means food. Most people I know, in this area, usually carry a .357 or larger.
                    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

Working...
                    X