Nice trip to the river

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice trip to the river

Yesterday, Connor and I took a trip to a new section of the river. It was a cool and comfortable day. He and I skipped rocks across the water to see who could make the rock go the furthest. I gave him a one person standing ovation when his skipped from one side of the river to the other! How'd he do that? Next time we go, I'll take a couple of photos just for kicks! Anyway, an elderly man came walking down the river bank with his fishin rod and bait. Connor said, "hey." He received a reply from the fella, "hello." The man didn't stay long, and as he was leaving, asked Connor, "Why aren't you in school, boy?" This caught Connor a little off guard! :laugh: He stammered out an answer as I tried real hard not to just crack up. :laugh: It began to look as though an intense storm was moving in, so we decided we would leave. Never really did storm. Just a short rain. While we were there I picked up a couple of rocks that caught my eye. Couldn't leave this new spot on the river without a couple of souvenirs. Nothin much...but it's been kinda like that for me as of late. BEAUTIFUL TIME OF YEAR!!!

Pretty stuff Pam, the first one looks like it urped!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Pam, nevermind them old rocks, why wasn't Connor in school ? :unsure:
      Butch

Comment

SO....Why wasnt the boy in school! :angry: LOL! 1st one looks like a cadbarry egg..that urped. :sick:

Comment

Tee Hee Hee!!!  An Urpin Egg. :sick:  :laugh:  Schools out at 2:30.  Gives us the greater part of the afternoon to hang out...after the homework is finished.  Guess the fella just didn't realize school was over for the day!  It was prit near four o'clock!!!  Field season is getting closer by the minute. :woohoo:
          Enjoying every minute of every day the only way I know how!!!
          Thanks guys.  Too, too, comical!

Comment

gregszybala wrote:

Pretty stuff Pam, the first one looks like it urped!
              Now thats funny! Pam, sounds like you had an excellent time and that is a strange rock. Ray
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Working...
            X