Bone insitu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone insitu

You guys are probably sick of pics of shed antlers but i cant hunt pointy rocks right now. Way too much snow here. So yesterday i hiked the deep snow and got lucky. Found four. Saw a couple bulls still packin theirs also.
    Judith Basin, Montana

Not me! Enjoy your posts. The durn ticks are already out in VA woods.
    Child of the tides

Comment

Chad, the guys and gals here will ban me for my constant posting before they ever come close to getting tired of seeing those magnificent sheds.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Chad, count me among those who never get tired of seeing antlers, and also...the kiddo pics with them....priceless!
        Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Hey Shed Hunter, Those are some beauties. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Can't get tired off that. The big cat that you got earlier this extended winter is going to be hard to top though.

Comment

• Cskelton
              Cskelton commented
              Editing a comment
              You are very correct. Turns out this cat is one of the biggest in state history. The skull will be officially measured for the record books the week of the 22nd.

nice sheds youve got there

wish i had that kind of luck

ive walked many miles looking nad have only ever found one,and that was by shear accident

never get tired of looking at antlers'makes me think of all the knife handles i could make from them

Comment

Not me top fan here .
              I would imagine those bulls keep them for protection .
              food getting low before spring , predators out and that cat was the perfect example . Nothing would survive that .

Comment

Chad - I"d love to find some of those up here on the mountain. I keep my eyes out for them but no luck so far. We've got some Elk up here but not in big numbers, yet. I have found some nubs in the late summer after the squirrels and critters have gnawed the crap out of them.
                Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

I never get tired of seeing your posts Chad thanks for sharing.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Wow those elk antlers are really something compared to the whitetail sheds around here. Great pic of the kids in front of the fireplace also and I especially like the book with "GUNS" for the title...nice post Chad...
                    The chase is better than the catch...
                    I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Working...
                    X