Painted (and Inked) Rock hiding and finding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painted (and Inked) Rock hiding and finding

Sometimes I like to take a stroll at The Park! Here's what I found except The one at top with Flower's My Uncle found. I'm not on Faceback and I haven't painted and hid any yet but plan on It.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2489.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	307680 By all means post painted rock stuff here if You'd like to.
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Ha! Those are cool. You gonna re-hide em?
    call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

• JoshinMO
      JoshinMO commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know. I wan't to make some, might go to dollar store and get a bag and spray bomb them, haha

I find similar ones up here Josh, I brought the first one home and now I leave them for others to find. Whoever does this may be a little but they are definitely fun to find.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• JoshinMO
      JoshinMO commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool, nice of You. Different strokes for different Folk's.

It kinda seems like fun making and thinking of cool spots to hide em. I love finding treasures,so this seems like a fun easy way to make treasures for others to find and enjoy too. Spread the fun an excitement ya know? I may have to pick up some paint pens and clear coat !

Comment

• JoshinMO
      JoshinMO commented
      Editing a comment
      I think It's cool, just haven't gotten around to painting any yet. The first one (not pictured) I found at the grocery store. Sometimes I can't leave Thing's Jay.

They were doing that around here and posting clues to where to find them, they were hid all over the town
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

I think I’d be fun to make a few, Im not gonna put any contact info on em, I’ll just make em and hide a few

Comment

My boy picks them up but won't put them back.lol. he can spot them a mile away. I've tried to explain to him that he should catch and release and let someone else enjoy them but he's like me, he likes to gather rocks and squirrel them.away. Lol I'll get a picture tommorow.
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

• JoshinMO
          JoshinMO commented
          Editing a comment
          He's a Rock Bandit!

Have them here too as part of local geocaching. Families spend the day hiking park trails hunting for them instead of playing indoors with electronic devices. đź‘Ť to the rock artists!

Maybe we should cast some polymer arrowheads, paint them, hide them & start a new craze!
        Last edited by Havenhunter; 07-10-2018, 08:49 AM.
        Child of the tides

Comment

That’s fun ..I have never seen that before and it seems everyone else has . Someone is really having fun there .
          Our parks would never have that they are full of homeless .
          The meth heads strip the parks and beaches here .

Comment

• JoshinMO
            JoshinMO commented
            Editing a comment
            Tam, there's a Homeless Guy out here that I hear used to Live in The House I Live in now. While getting some Water near a Pavilion I noticed Him sitting there in The shade. I said hey and talked with Him a few minute's, I was curious if The Mosquito's were after Him because I have spray in The Car. He doesn't care about The Rock's and People don't really notice Him as He usually isn't putting Himself on display. I really almost didn't notice Him, anyway I have talked with People about Him a bit and Nobody ever said anything bad about Him, They say He's alright. Small World out there.

My friend sent me that one pic in Cal . We have camps here bigger then some townhouse complex’s . Under the airport freeway it’s smazing with cars , flat screen T.V,s It’s kind of a scene for some younger kids .
          I actually helped a guy once . Gave home food and vitamins .
          He showed me his bank savings and he had 30k saved from all the welfare checks . He was just loving living outside .
          This could get out of control with my stories I have so many . Most of ours are mentally challanged but it’s that darn Meth here for most that are not .

Comment

• JoshinMO
            JoshinMO commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know what to say Tam. Maybe Someone should clean that up I guess lol.
        Working...
        X