Allies' incredible season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allies' incredible season

As many of you know from my previous post my oldest daughter got a whopper bull opening morning. She still had a deer tag and we went up Tuesday evening. Before we left i told my wife i had a feeling Allie was going to get one... we got to the field and there were 2 deer out. Normally we would be looking at 40-50 minimum. We waited about an hour and nothing else worth mentioning showed up. Decided to cruise the logging road with the hour or so of daylight we had. Found this guy feeding with a few does.. 2 shots from the 243 and Allie had punched her last tag on a banner season. I could not believe the size of this deer. I loaded it whole, not gutted, and it was a tough job. Got it down to the house and it weighed 255 lbs on the cow scale. I checked and the largest recorded ever for montana was 275. Wow.
    Judith Basin, Montana

Tell her I am so proud of her . She now has learned to feed her family . She is a very valued member as you already know !

Comment

That’s a monster far from the white tail in the south . May need Dads help to get that home .
      Those antlers are awesome and will be in her home her entire life .
      leaving Thur wish us luck .

Comment

• Tam
        Tam commented
        Editing a comment
        Local paper

Wow! That is a trophy for a lifetime! (How big do they get up there?) That's incredible! Tell her to leave some trophy's for the rest of Montana, lol!

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Good God man! How is she going to top this season in her future years? Most of us start off with little scrawny animals....apparently Allie has some unprecedented luck! Good for her! Tell her congrats (again) and to keep up the good work....that is simply awesome!
        Southern Connecticut

Comment

Hey Chad and Allie, Congrats on a great Whitetail Buck. I took a lot of whitetail and only one weighed over 200 pounds dressed.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Congratulations Allie on a very nice Buck. I agree with Cgode it will be hard to top that one. That is one sweet White Tail.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Originally posted by cgode View Post
              Good God man! How is she going to top this season in her future years? Most of us start off with little scrawny animals....apparently Allie has some unprecedented luck! Good for her! Tell her congrats (again) and to keep up the good work....that is simply awesome!
              She has been hearing that a lot... i tried to ask her if she realizes just how lucky she has been. I dont think she will get it until it doesnt happen that way... all the boys at her school are green with jealousy..
              Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

In a few days is the anniversary of my first buck. I'll have a story up soon. It's an interesting story with a nice twist!
                "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Congrats to you and Allie both, that’s a lifetime of memories in a season right there. Did you put a tape to it? The head on that thing looks like a horse. 😳
                  I would guess that thing would gross close to 150”?
                  Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Wow that's incredible congrats to Allie and you too dad
                    SW Connecticut

Comment

Yeowza! That's a wallhanger for sure. Did it in style, cuffed jeans, sweet sockhat, and lipstick to boot. Show them boys how its done. Girl power! Congratulations, Allie!
                      Stagger Lee/ SE Missouri

Comment

I'm jealous too lol
                        east Tx.

Comment

that thing looks almost as big as the bull elk, another outstanding kill.

Comment

Working...
                          X