Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeeehaaaa !

Folks
    I just want you all to see what I have to put up with from my son Dr. B.
    We headed west to where I use to take him when he was from 11 - 16 years old..It’s about a 2 hour drive from home, and he had not been back there in 16 years.. He gave out quick on the motor cross bike, fighting the sand..So, we loaded up togeather locked into 4x4 and did some joy riding until I started seeing flint , burnt rock, mano, and matate stones. He has never cared to hunt rocks and that’s ok! He would let me out to glint spot until I went sand blind, pick me up and we would go until I saw ground signs again.. I got a few pics of him giving it It much more fuel than I ever would !..I’d love to have Redrocks out in this dune field ( Every other flint piece is red) and I think he’d enjoy that..Now his new side x side will go 105 mph , but not with me in it... The weather was clear and 75 F !I’ve included some pics of today’s adventure I forgot sun screen and have a sun burned face from the reflection off the sand. Much like the ocean will do a person. We really had a great day togeather ! ...... JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

That looks like a fun afternoon!
    South Carolina

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      We really had a good day !

Ha ha! Good day! You should have made him run through the sand and stir it up, so you could poke around for points. :-)
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Ethan
      If I were to have all of the forum with me, we could not finish looking in a day..!

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      Now that's a camp I would love to see!

All those rocks and nothing interesting picked up?
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      Well
      That’s on BLM land so like a political person. I don’t know ! I can’t remember! I don’t recall ! There is no electronic evidence ! And, I plead the 5th amendment !

• Kentucky point
      Kentucky point commented
      Editing a comment
      I never replied to this topic! lol

Sounds like You 2 had fun!
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      We did Sir, and finally, finally a good sunshine day to just have a blast..I think we both needed a fun day!

Awesome Love those pictures man. Thanks for sharingt the story.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Ahh that’s my kind of day . That one pic looks crazy , tipped up . The artifacts are a bonus Looks like someone was living there a long time ago. Get those red rocks ,what is that lithic ?

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      I think a lot of NA people lived there since the end of the last ice age..

Wow, a twofer and with your son after 16 years. A special day Pops, congrats!
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Editing a comment
      TY Sir
      He and his wife plan to go out there a lot..The day was just for he and I. I’m am grateful just to spend quality time with him once again !

No father could possibly ask for more.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Working...
X