Mule Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mule Deer

I had forgotten that Mikey and I had got this pic of a Buck, at about 100 yards... Sorry it was from a cell phone. People come from all over to get a shot at a guy like this, and pay 12 K or so just to try. My guess was over 350 lbs..... JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Hang on JJ, i'm coming!

Lol, that is huge! Even for a mule deer, that is a monster!
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
      Lindenmeier-Man commented
      Editing a comment
      He was a trophy ! He has made it through the season.

Very nice buck !
    east Tx.

Comment

Wow man that's a biggun'. 12 k. Really.?..cool pic
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I can hardly believe it myself ... The money goes to outfitters who lease up half the state...Personally I think those guys need a vacation in a mental facility ...

• redrocks
        redrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice with older brother as inspector ..you got"connections". Haha

Yeah 12k is more money than many many people get in a year to live on..specially those on social security
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        I’ve been hit many times...We never work high voltage without someone with ya, not that it would matter if it were to grab up.Now days I have the power co drop the legs at the transformers.I keep up with NEC , there is no cutting corners anymore..My customers hate it but it’s do it right or call someone else..Hang a new outdoor magnetic starter , get the caulk gun , seal the holes in box, and then call for legs up..The parts are just to cheaply made.. I don’t even want to talk about all the new electronic overloads...

• redrocks
        redrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm glad you do it right..very spring I gotta take up date course for NEC changes or they won't renew my license. I got E-1. CT. Masters license. I don't wanna give it up. In case i gotta pull a permit. These code changes blow my mind. Arc-fault breakers for the whole house now. Expensive too
        Last edited by redrocks; 01-30-2019, 12:22 PM.

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        Well man, our grid is soooo delapatated it’s probably necessary now.Truly , with the load and what they keep adding on I don’t know how it holds up.Out here, they tell me the poles break down at 55 mph. That’s a normal breeze ! I’ve clocked winds speeds at home in a thunderstorm at 105 mph. I keep my generator at the ready point.
        Since my older brother is the elec inspector ( @$$ ) there is no choice...
    Working...
    X