Sometimes I sing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I sing

Like the most of us, for most I spend more time with my own thoughts in the wood looking for pointy rocks.so either I make my own lyrics which I have or lyric's like one from louis Armstrong comes to Mind, listening to another Billy Idol. Oh I do date my self... It clears my mind when I look I tend to find if I have things pressing I look but don't find but if my mind wanders with me singing I find. Maybe its just me. I makeup songs or ones that inspire me. Like a few that I seem to go back to. One I heard as a kid and such a powerful voice Louis Armstrong. what a wonderful life. and go to the extreme and go No None Blonds Whats up! So I sing in the woods field or where I look. For it helps. Here is a song I sing to or two Give me the songs that you sing to, or am I just the only one crazy.... I can live with that..
    . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21LGv8Cf0us
    CELEBRATING ONE BILLION VIEWS!! REMASTERED IN HD!Listen to the Best Of 4 Non Blondes here: http://playlists.udiscovermusic.com/p...Stream more from 4 Non Blo...

Either way I talk to my self and yet to have an argument.
    Last edited by chase; 02-18-2019, 07:26 PM.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Dude, I've heard you sing.
    Thought I was going to have to go back to the truck for the pistol to put that poor creature out of it's misery.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thanks Chase, I'll listen to Louis any day but I won't mess it up with my voice.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

I sing pretty good in the shower
      South Dakota

Comment

I chant, and dance, as I walk the rows. It keeps other hunters out of the field while I'm there....

Seriously, I used to chant something I had listened to for hours at a powwow 40 years ago. Even now, 40 years later, I can sing that chant, lol...
        Rhode Island

Comment

• gregszybala
          gregszybala commented
          Editing a comment
          What a picture!

• tomclark
          tomclark commented
          Editing a comment
          I have two chants also from a Sweat Lodge ceremony a long time ago. I still remember them and they occasionally come up.

Sometimes I Howl and the Wolves and Coyotes join in my song. One time a little Saw Whet Owl was singing and when I answered he flew over to check me out.
        Michigan Yooper
        If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• CMD
          CMD commented
          Editing a comment
          Very cool, if you ask me. I love talking to the crows, and they do talk back.

I am not much of a singer, but the talking to myself, I'll admit to that.

Comment

• Josie
          Josie commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, I'll have to admit to talking to myself too, lol.

I sound like a wounded walrus in a steel mill. Not. Good.
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

I don't sing much but I have CONSTANT EARWORM songs!!!!! aaaaaAaaaaAAAarrgGGH!! I can't believe the one going now is "Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind HEY MICKY!!" GAWD for two days now since I went to a lacrosse game hahahahaha When I'm hunting sometimes a song will play over and over and over....
          Mental?? LOLOL. I do have "misophonia"!!
          Last edited by tomclark; 02-19-2019, 08:23 AM.
          Professor Shellman
          Tampa Bay

Comment

• SDhunter
            SDhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Uffda Tom! I feel for you...

• Kentucky point
            Kentucky point commented
            Editing a comment
            I will literally experience earworms with 80's songs. I like them, but after days of listening to them gets on your nerves.

You folks are cracking me up ! Ladies and Gents, our arrowheads.com choir ! I’ll do the odd old man sounds, like when I step wrong and bend a ankle ... Grunts and groans and such, lol !
          Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Kentucky point
            Kentucky point commented
            Editing a comment
            The cacophony of hellacious reverberations through the halls of Radio City music hall, will go down in history as a thoughtful effort, but a horrendous idea. I did not use a thesaurus.

Tom just had to go there....I'll be singing that Mickey song in my head all afternoon now😁
          South Carolina

Comment

One of my favorite hunting spots is next to a fish less pond. There is a type of frog there called a spring peeper which sings incredibly loud in the spring. This place has hundreds of them thank goodness they sing for me. I also hunt a couple of development sites that have retention ponds with other frog varieties. Frogs singing takes me to my happy rock hunting place! I
            N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

• south fork
              south fork commented
              Editing a comment
              We have a large population of tree frogs that get real loud when they get going .

Speaking of earworms..... I used to randomly play Mahna Mahna by the Muppets on the speakers at work. Everyone would cuss me for days after for getting it stuck in their head. It might be stuck in yours now....
            Kevin - North/Central Texas

Comment

I talk to my dogs mostly...sometimes I talk to the "ancient ones" while I am hunting and once in awhile I will hum a tune.

Comment

Working...
              X