Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bob cat

Bob cat caught on the cam

Now that's pretty cool ...so...your in Hawaii and that cam is on your place in Georgia?
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Yeah I love it . It’s a web cam that goes right to the phone . Insurance Co likes it to . It beeps all day and night . Pigs , deer, armadillos , rabbit , ( an owl ) that was neat .
      coyote , possium , Turkey , our 2 foxes
      It’s amazing and they all have names dont you know Red .
      The cool thing is we have watched the deer have their fawns and track the Antler growth on the Bucks . Go back and see Monster Buck . Only 10 points but a big boy .
      Really big rain storms make it go off and we see that .
      Solor powered on the batteries . Going to hook up electric this year so there are vidioes . That eats up the batteries to fast .

Comment

Comment

Nice. Bobcat arrow quiver.
          South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

You fooled me. I thought you bought a new Bobcat and had done some excavating. I like yours better.

Comment

Yeah we need to get one . Wayne is drolling thinking of all
              the toys for retirement .

Comment

That’s a big ole cat!
                Wandering wherever I can, mostly in Eastern Arkansas, always looking down.

Comment

Wildlife cameras are great. A friend of mine from college set one up in his back yard in Central Florida and was blown away by the variety of wildlife that came through his yard on a regular basis. Aside from the occasional road kill they never saw anything but he caught some cool pictures & videos of bears, a bobcat, a large tortoise, deer, and even his neighbor peeing in the middle of the his yard multiple times around 3am.
                  Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

You gotta love that . The neighbor !!!
                    Well it gives me and idea of I really need a gun when walking around certain areas . I am not a bear spray kind of gal .
                    I kept finding feathers in a certain place as an example hmmm now I know it’s that cat .
                    Big boars in other areas .

Comment

Working...
                    X