Ruby throat hummingbird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruby throat hummingbird

Just saw the first humming bird this year. The wire I hang the feeder on is outside and they come back each year and fly up to window and around wire as a signal for me to put feeder back out. It was a male because his throat was glistening in the sun.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Now you know that’s my bird Johnny . My old Avitar was an albino one . I had feeders in Cal for those little guys . Plan to put one up in Georgia this spring to and see if I can attract one . Seems to be a hive around in the woods . A cup of coffee on my porch for 10 minutes can attract an unmagable amout of bees .
    Any ideas ? I do love my birds .
    Just saw the first robin on a web cam so like Tom posted they are on the move .

Comment

That is awesome Johnny. A true sign of spring. We need to catch one and mail it to Ron
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I love them hummers, I have to put out several feeders because they fuss ....
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh yeah, the Sandhill Cranes and Canadian Geese have pulled out, prolly up around Nebraska by now....

• willjo
          willjo commented
          Editing a comment
          We have Canadian Geese year round now when I was a kid I only remember seeing around 4 and they were in a flock with a wounded one and the others were hanging around with that one.
      Working...
      X