Two Blackfoot NA people !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Blackfoot NA people !

My two Blackfoot people whom I love Very Much ! My little wife Lisa. And Dr B. Lisa is not well, she has her Inogen portable O2 maker and she is ready to Rock ! Dr B is mad at me because in that new Yamaha YXZ, I out ran him so bad while he was on his moto cross bike, he couldn’t believe it. Crazy power ! Little does he know that when he goes out of town, I’m going to take it to the Sandhills , Weeeehaaa , lol. Second pic is of a new canned hunting area that folks are putting together for high rollers to kill exotic African animals. I’m sorry, it’s just wrong... Anyway, just something different... JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Yeah it’s wrong .
    i need one of those , just getting a Polaris

Comment

Hey brother man..peace ...now tell me so I can understand...that's ur wife Lisa ..she's NA..Nice...is that her Doctor? Or do you call your son Dr B? ...do you own that 4 wheeler?.... Theres .a UFO in the picture above 4 wheeler I think.. ..and pay to hunt? Wow ..just get some bolt cutters and. Cut a big hole in the fence some night ....and what do you mean ur artifact season is over ?.... I did see in the news it's gonna be 95 degrees in some parts of Texas today though.... Id die man
      SW Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        My son is Dr B. The ufo is a humming bird feeder. Yes they pay up to 12 K to shoot a ibex for its horns. My season ends when all my sites are plowed and planted. I love the 90 degree weather, I can’t take the cold very well anymore bro....

• redrocks
        redrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks....I wish your family well...here I can walk the corn rows after planting ...in a month or two from now ...found two nice point d last year beginning of June when corn was 4 inches high

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        Here after they plant , we don’t walk the fields .

I have no problem with hunting African animals, but go do it over there! Fair chase just flew out the window when they build fences. Great to be out isn't it? Nice ATV, and hope your family is doin' okay.
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Wayne is trying to win a hunt with Ted Nugget .. whatever . I love the hide and may buy some for pillows for the cabin . Far cry from that price .
        Did any one see him on utube almost get killed by a mother African ????
        Last edited by Tam; 04-26-2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Editing a comment
          Uncle Ted ? He has nearly been kilt a hundred times !
      Working...
      X