Haboob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haboob

This haboob came up before the thunderstorm, it only lasted twenty minutes or so but it is a normal event here...All the little cotton is about dead from sand static electricity now, so it looks like milo will be the south plains crop. Most probably some nice artifacts in the flattened out fields, just a matter of getting out there, maybe this weekend. I’ve got to go see what blew away in the morning after the 80 mph burst....These are real fun too for all the folks that have lung problems, the doctors offices will be full in the morning...It is what it is....JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Hey JJ, That is one nasty sand storm. We had frost two nights ago. When I got up there was frost on everything. My great surprise is that it did not kill any of my garden plants.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

JJ , I just saw this .. holly canolly where are you ?
      I just saw this what a capture Mr weatherman . Did you send that to your local news cast they live for that out here .
      Dont you know the guy knows me on a first name
      basis ha ha
      Do you just close the windows and your cars ahhhh

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Lindenmeier-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Tx panhandle. Lubbock Co. They show live action on the news and all the destruction. I don’t worry about the wind or tornados. My fear is baseball and softball sized hail..

Man that is some nasty weather
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        Yes Sir, but it does get better.. I think Saturday it’s suppose to get 98 degrees, I like that !

• Hoss
        Hoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow that is hot been so nice here mid seventies sunny. Rains coming tomorrow or so my neighbor said.

Mother Nature sure throws out some wild stuff. I remember watching the PBS documentary on the dust bowl. Those folks were tuff sons and daughters to live through that!

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        There were many who died.. Some people caught in the open during a storm or got in trouble and tried to evade...They don’t mention a lot on the docs.

Wow
      South Dakota

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
        Editing a comment
        Best comment there SD !

Yes I have seen the cars shipped over here JJ that have hail damage . Like you let a couple off teens loose with a hammer on your car .

Comment

That's scary looking!
        South Carolina

Comment

Working...
        X