Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidents

Dear Lord
    Protect everyone in their adventures as recent accidents have happened with to much loss of life. Heavenly Father we ask that everyone has your protection in the coming months of summer. Father we ask that you comfort all who have lost loved ones in the recent airplane and motorcycle accidents....Amen
    With that prayer being said I’d like to encourage everyone to double check all motor driven joy riding machines. I know that it has been a extremely hard winter and everyone wants to get out and enjoy summer. Check your tire pressures, don’t text and drive , there is no excuse for that. Let’s not let the fair weather and joy become tragic. Take extra time. JJ
    Lubbock County Tx

Good post and good advice and good prayer..Amen brother man
    SW Connecticut

Comment

Amen JJ very nice . We just had a plane crash 9 people . I told Wayne the skydivers right ??? How did you know . They never check that old plane well . Equipment yes . Been out there on a glider . I really wanted to ask the guy about the service on the pull plane .

Comment

Good post....there have been recent high profile accidents such as the New Hampshire motorcycle incident with a dramatic loss of life......what people don’t hear about is the daily crashes that don’t get that type of exposure only because it involves a single person injured/killed. I worked yesterday, (emergency services) and responded to three separate accidents, two involving motorcycles with one resulting in life changing injury....you don’t see those on the news and people have no idea how common/frequent they occur.
        I advised one on looker yesterday to do herself a favor and sell her bike or give it away...it’s not worth it.
        Southern Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Lindenmeier-Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Your right, I had a Harley Davidson German Shepard accident. Flipped my bike and I did a Superman over the top catching the handlebar with my knee, bent the handle straight out.The bike landed on its wheels and passed me doing a belly side.. The dog did not make it with a broken back..I still have a license but that cured me from riding on pavement. Still do dirt bike, SxS, and 4 wheeler.. No dogs or vehicles, and I take it easy.

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Editing a comment
          BTW, thank you for your emergency service. I know it’s tough !

Thanks Lindenmeier-man....been on the job for 25 years...can’t wait to retire...two more maybe...I’m getting too old for this job. I won’t miss it, I’m pretty much done.
        Southern Connecticut

Comment

• Lindenmeier-Man
          Editing a comment
          I couldn’t hack it, the children being the reason...
      Working...
      X