New creek trail cam!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New creek trail cam!!

I have wanted to put a trail cam down on the N end of the creek because of all the tracks I find playing with Toro the lab .
    Well it really did pay off !!
    otters, beaver , Fox , pigs , deer , and look at that Bobcat I think is pregnant catching something in the one pic .
    My favorite is the great blue heron . We have all the other stuff turkeys and coons Yotes and opp to armadillos.
    It’s like a zoo .
    Wayne can call a turkey like a show . Here we are walking and I make him gobble . Sure enough 2 hens show up .

My buddie Toro , sons dog will brave the cold creek water and swim for any stick . What a great way to end the day after lugging a double wide deer stand and putting that monster up .

Comment

Tam, that's an amazing parade of wildlife.
      Central Ohio

Comment

That is amazing that they all come to that same spot!

Any relics there? If the critters like it now, critters probably liked it back in the day. Water and game, that's about all ancient man could have wanted most days.
        Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          Keep looking but usually just tools up by our cabin high and sandy there .
          It’s going to happen .

That is a beautiful place you have there! What kind of camera are you using? Sniper cameras and Cabelas has some amazing resolution and sharp images. I'll have to post my own. Have you ever hunted that creek? Johnny needs to get in there and sift that bank!
        "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          He has offered . When I move there . Yes we put a stand up and did what I call harvested this year . To many bucks . There is 800 acres on one side 1000 across the street then 150 in back that no one hunts . They come for all our resided today does and it’s a mad house if bucks meeting . Wayne is after that monster I post . It’s big for Georgia and we saw him at 10am for the first time . He only comes out at night . Wayne almost flipped the truck doing a uturn .

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          Spartan go cam . Have some with chips some that go straight to the phone / computer ...

Virtual zoo Tam ! Got to be artifacts in the creek and shore !
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s the only place I have not found artifacts . But that creek changes yearly so and a few thousand . So many cut out by big rains .

• Kentucky point
          Kentucky point commented
          Editing a comment
          If this creek is like the one I visited in GA, it's sandy. The banks is where to look, especially with a sifter.

Your own personal Zoo.😁 We have a creek of similar size on our property. It’s the gathering place of all the critters. We even have a couple bald eagles making their rounds. Resident Blue Herons and Canadian geese, late summer through fall. I generally keep one trail came on the backside of my house for other types of critters. It’s amazing what it has capture on the back patio!
        Northern Ky

Comment

Way cool Tam
          SW Connecticut

Comment

That's amazing all them animals like the same spot. I bet the gators like it to if there are any in that creek?
            NW Georgia,

Comment

• Tam
              Tam commented
              Editing a comment
              No gators yet

Great photos, Tam. I sure enjoyed see the variety of animals you have close by. Thanks for showing us.

Comment

That is an unbelievable manasuray Tamara.
              Bruce
              In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

I have a hate love deal with that creek . So many animals and no point Yet !!!!it looks like a land beaver hit it . Dig a bank on a turn Zip , 10 ft high bank jumped down and shoveled the sides just knowing a point would stick out and another 25 down zip ... walked it , took and prob any technique you can think of . Can’t get to a rock bed only sand . Johnny told me no artifacts in his creek .
                This spring I’ll walk it again .

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                  SurfaceHunter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Some creeks have them some don't

Very cool. Gonna have to get me one of them cams one of these days.
                keep on keepin after

Comment

There so fun but of course hunters use them to watch their trophy bucks and times .
                  I have talked many of my friends into getting them just for safety .
                  you want to know what animals are on your property and what they are doing .
                  If you have kids a must have . I had no idea that big cat was on one of my casual walking paths no tracks from rain and he watches the house you can see it on a video.
                  That can’t be good .

Comment

Tam, that's so cool.

Great spot for your camera to catch so much wildlife.

California

Comment

Working...
                    X