Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew you would like this Tom

Comment

Now to add to this area this seems to be a buck crossing . Every buck young or old goes across this .
      I like to look for sheds this is the first place I am going when I get off the plane this spring .
      with the rubs there if I don’t find a shed ... well can’t say it on this forum .

Comment

I've never found a shed but always look when in the woods. I know you aren't missing the cold we are having rite now.
        NW Georgia,

Comment

The picture of what I'm assuming is a crane or stork is amazing that's a really nice camera you've got.

Comment

kaleb , I was so shocked to see that myself . Never saw one anywhere in the area . Fl yes but a creek in Georgia ?
            ill have to look up their calls so I know if it’s around .
            my favorite is a cooper hawk that really lets me know he is there. They fly low right in front of you checking out the situation . It really is his back yard and I respect that . Don’t want to mess up his game if he is hunting so I’ll lay low and listen .

Comment

• Kaleb
              Kaleb commented
              Editing a comment
              I love hawks everytime I see one I think off it as a good omen

Grey foxes are such handsome little guys

Comment

You know what TJ we have both the red and Grey .
              I have a video Wayne took from a deer stand of the Greys catching a mouse .
              Those greys are a tad larger in Georgia .

Comment

Ive had a den on my deer lease for over 20 years (100 meters from a coyote den too) and during bow season they are really out and about getting persimmons and the last of the late summer goodies. They seem to take great joy in coming to camp at night and teasing my dogs. I leave treats for them. We have red foxes too, but they are kind of aloof and skittish. Did you know grey can climb trees

Comment

Didn’t know that .. yeah the yotes come out and howl every night .

Comment

Working...
                  X