Good reset after a bad week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good reset after a bad week

I only work Fri-Sun but I leave at 4 am and get home around 9pm. I got home Sunday night ready to relax just to find my basement toilet had too much to drink and had been throwing up all day. Everything that went down any drain upstairs came right back up it in the basement. After getting everything as cleaned up as possible I finally got to bed around 2am. I Got up at 7 headed to the hardware store to get a big snake and I fought that drain till noon with no luck. Before I exploded and broke everything in my basement I decided I better go get a good relaxing hike in. So i did and when I got home I felt like a million bucks. I didn't even care about the basement anymore i decided I'd let it be a plumbers problem instead. Man the mountains are great it's nice to have my Zen back.

That scenery and walk should cure anything. It is beautiful enough to give anyone there Zen back.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Beautiful country right there! What state? Are those wolf tracks?
      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• Kaleb
        Kaleb commented
        Editing a comment
        It's Utah, they are coyote tracks pretty sure the big track is an old Black bear track but it seems kind of weird for them to be down that low.

Never have endorsed up flush toilets, gag ! Pic show great air !
      Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Kaleb
        Kaleb commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha they are the worst kind

If you have a septic tank it probably needs to be drained. Every 5 years is a good rule. Also if you get to much rain it can back up
      NW Georgia,

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Hopefully the blockage is on the city end and not yours sounds like the line might be broken.

• Kaleb
        Kaleb commented
        Editing a comment
        The plumber said it took 100' of cable to unclog it and the main line should only be about 50' at the most. It would be nice if the city would check but yet won't. I think that's why the corner of my yard near the road is slowly sinking. All the cities sewage utilities are original 1910 cast iron.

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably rusted out unfortunately

Nothing like home ownership!
      Nice place and nice way to get your zen back.
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Working...
      X