Newest member of the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest member of the family

Brought this little Jack Russell Terrier home this past summer (1st pic) She will be 8 months old tomorrow, Feb. 2nd (2nd pic) Her name is Sadie.
    Attached Files
    Near the PA/Ohio state line

I love Jack Russells. I love watching them run. Is she a shorty?
    South Dakota

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too, she is the second Terrier we've owned, lost the first one about 18 months ago to old age She is a shorty and FULL of ENERGY!

Look at that cute little big head on her. Pretty dog.
    keep on keepin after

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks PointHound

I love your new family member...
    Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks L-M, she is daddies little girl.

What a cutie she is. Welcome to arrowheads.com Sadie. Go help PAOh rocks find some points.
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Hoss, She has already been out with me a few times.

Awww, she's cute. But I think there are no cuter puppies than Jack Russells. Here's mine, or he's really my husband's. He's just like a child. Has to be put to bed every night no later than 9:30. He's got clean warm blankets so he's tucked in until morning. We went for a long walk today so he's tired, lol. He likes the covers over his head, so I'm bothering him😊

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0597.JPG Views:	0 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	421146
    ​​​
    South Carolina

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Josie, he is a handsome boy! Sounds like you just described my Jack Russell. Acts like a child, in bed by 9:30, under the covers...they really are a fun and loyal breed.

My neighbors Mom has one and travels with her .
    cant leave her alone . By now you know their active life style .
    This year under much coaching she walks right up to the calm water in a cove and swims . So much so we walked her by a fake pond and waterfall many of the landscaping features where we live and there go those paws . Right in swimming around !

Comment

• paohrocks
      paohrocks commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadie goes with me everywhere, she can't say no to a ride in the truck or tractor. She also loves the water.

You picked a good one I can see the energy just by the photo. I picked up a new puppy a little while ago. She also is full of life I never get tired of her being so active I just wish it wasn't at bedtime.
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Lets see your puppy. I think I'm going to get a rescue this summer.

Thanks SH, we have some vigorous evening play sessions so she is tired before bed. You have any pics of your pup?
    Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

She's so stinking cute! I keep looking at her pics. Post more as she grows please. My JR goes hunting with me every time I go. He walks right beside me unless it's real muddy. Then he'll stand on the edge of the field. He's so smart and hates a bath and he knows he will get one of his feet get muddy.
      South Carolina

Comment

• paohrocks
        paohrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Josie, her and I go everywhere together, woods, fields, lake...if I dont take her she sits in her dining room chair and whines...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191206_093931.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	423648 I will try and see if it will upload
      Last edited by SurfaceHunter; 02-13-2020, 09:05 AM.
      NW Georgia,

Comment

• paohrocks
        paohrocks commented
        Editing a comment
        She is a cutie! She also has that mischievous but innocent look...can't say no to her can you?

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        She keeps me on the run. I tell her to go find me something and the other day she brought me $2 no telling where she found it. She is funny

So much expression. She takes her little red ball that she loves and throws it under the microwave cart and anything else where it will fit and cries until I have to get on my knees to retrieve it. She is a mess. She will destroy a pair of shoes if you don't hide them. Always into something but such a loving animal
      NW Georgia,

Comment

• Josie
        Josie commented
        Editing a comment
        Look at that precious face! She's soooo cute! She looks little. Already knows how to make you play.

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Idk what type she is for sure. The 2 I have were given to me. People around here get dogs then decide they don't want them so of course they know I will adopt them. I don't want any more though 2 is plenty. I think she is a miniature pincher but I never got her tail clipped so it curls up. Thanks, I did have a small long haired terrier 20 years ago I think it was the smartest dog I've ever had.
    Working...
    X