It's been a while... Or at least it feels like it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a while... Or at least it feels like it

They switched my schedule schedule at my work from days to graveyards about a month or so ago. I have a hard enough time adjusting to daylight savings let alone a 12 hour change. So needless to say I haven't seen much mountain time or ah.com time and that hasn't been going over well with my sanity. Today I decided to stay up all day so I could greet some hiking time in and boy did it feel good. I found a nice little sand dune tucked away just above the river at the base of the mountain. Sand dunes are pretty rare around here so it was exciting I only found a couple scrapers and a broken base. The amount of debitage was almost overwhelming but it sure was exciting. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out my schedule and get more hiking and ah.com time.

Here's some of the scrapers and a few oddities

Comment

My favorite one

Comment

Man that’s a beautiful pic to me ! Everything is just pouring out! Now you’ve got a go to site! Something nice gonna come out ! The wind is your friend ! I’m excited for you !
        Lubbock County Tx

Comment

• Kaleb
          Kaleb commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, I'll definitely be looking forward to those really windy days I used to dread.

Wow love the terrain there. So different then anything here. Cool finds!

Comment

Feels good to get out after its been awhile. Nice hunt and finds.
          keep on keepin after

Comment

Working...
          X