Liam's first!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam's first!

Friday was Dirtwalker's birthday. He turned the big one oh, or 10. In Montana when a kid turns 10 they can legally hunt under the mentor program. Unfortunately for Liam, his tenth birthday fell just two days before the end of rifle season here. I went in and bought him a tag. I got home around 4 PM and his birthday party was to start at 5 PM. We jumped in the ranger to give it a shot before the festivities.. our first field was a bust. With 23 minutes to go we headed to another field. We found a couple little bucks with some does. I told him he had two more days and we could find a bigger one. His response was maybe this could be his birthday buck?. I told him to let it rip.
    I wish you all could have seen his reaction when I told him it went down... he was just about as excited as when he found his paleo point! He made it back to the house only 10 minutes late to his own party!
    Judith Basin, Montana

Well, happy birthday! Maybe Dirtwalker can knapp his first point from one of the antler tines.
    South Carolina

Comment

Congratulations on your first Buck Dirtwalker. Happy Birthday form Arrowheads.com
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congrats Dirtwalker, times two!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Happy Birthday and congrats
          Near the PA/Ohio state line

Comment

Happy Birthday man, and congratulations! Sweet set up I might add.
            "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

WOW Liam, A birthday buck, I love it! Liam every time you have some of that delicious venison you will relive that fun hunt. Heck I know you will be reliving that hunt for many years to come.
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Congrats .. boy that family of your is being brought up
                nice 👊 your just going to sit in a chair and get feed in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Narrow Way Knapper View Post
                  Well, happy birthday! Maybe Dirtwalker can knapp his first point from one of the antler tines.
                  Not a chance..... it's going on his wall.
                  Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Kelley View Post
                  WOW Liam, A birthday buck, I love it! Liam every time you have some of that delicious venison you will relive that fun hunt. Heck I know you will be reliving that hunt for many years to come.
                  Thank you very much Ron. I will always remember. Liam
                  Judith Basin, Montana

Comment

Working...
                  X