Golden Arrowhead Retriever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Arrowhead Retriever

OK Guys here is my idea. I have been training my Golden retriever to sniff out artifacts. I know but they can sniff out drugs and pigs can sniff out mushrooms so why not. Also she is a retriever so she will bring the arrowheads to me while I am fishing.This way I can not get into trouble as my dog found them right? So far she is getting into finding the Petroglyphs and has done well. She is not able to retrieve them but sits down and barks for me to come and see. What do you think? I may have a whole new breed of retrievers. Want to buy one? OK here she is showing me what she found.

Heres the deal..you get em hooked on them kinda the drug dogs :laugh:

Comment

Real Nice area..beautiful animal..i has thing for animals.We all have our circles of life and we share the same planet as we cross paths...Breaks my heart when some of those circles are cut short.For that reason we must love the animals while they are here.We share the same planet.  Jon

Comment

I agree; I have always loved my dogs. Had one all my life and could not be without them. The joy they bring has always out weighed the pain of loss. Most of my dogs lived out the time they should have. Have only lost one to early death. This is the last big dog I will try to have. Would hate to leave here before my dog. Anyway thanks again for the kind words.

Comment

Wildhorse...I'll buy the one in the picture. Uh huh that's what I thought! LOL Mine surely has the art of digging down pat...digging for moles and grubs that is!
            Yours sure looks to be a happy lad! A very beautiful dog indeed! Here's a pic of my master. I recued "Petey" from our local pound. He's what they call a "Long Hair Silky Dachshund". They are said to date back to the 15 century and were bred to fight badgers and wild boar.
          jane

Comment

Lucky little Rascal Gosh hate to have to take pictures of all my critters here... :huh:

Comment

Hey Annie..turn round say hello.. Annie!!! well be that way then.

Comment

Oh Annie is beautiful! Is she a Shetland pony?
                  jane

Comment

I think she has some welsh in her cause she really has great disposition..

Comment

Sounds reasonable...I guess. She sure is a beauty!
                    Would love nothing more than to live on a farm. I'd have every animal imaginable...well as many as I could afford to properly take care of.

Comment

Jane; That little guy is really cute. Great little dog. Thanks for showing him.     Those little Ponys are great. Had one for the kids when they were small

Comment

Theres traveler and pride..maybe i will get some better picts tomorrow on my walkabout..i should take a picture of Traveler our gaited Paint...but gosh then theres poco and hope and......Thats just the 6 horses..

Comment

Funny  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Comment

Nice Jon! Their all beautiful and am willing to bet they each have very different and unique personalities.

Comment

Craaaziest thing just like cats and dogs.....Mans best friend..

Comment

Working...
                              X