No announcement yet.

Golden Arrowhead Retriever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've often thought of doing this same thing, I think you'll have better luck training the pup to find shed antlers!  My retriever found over two dozen last year!!!  All I look for are artifacts, and he brings me the antlers!

Comment

Took a little walk today with my dog..We got seven ponds on this place and this dog knows where each one is...dont wann go down some of these roads at night....Bigfoot!!! Yea...Angel has always been free and always ready to go..

Comment

Oh yea I helps with moms Longhorns..

Comment

Thats great Thank you :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :cheer:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Comment

Great thread all you guys got sweet critters, Jon I could not afford to feed half yours. : This is my old girl we saved her from a shelter in Kansas City in the spring of 01. They thought she was 18 months, so she's gittin old. Her name is Tiny ?? I just call her whinney butt now  she is not so tiny anymore. She lives for treats and out front now. Ill probably out live her don't know yet how Ill deal with that, shes family.

Comment

I understand Joe...Shes one lucky dog to have you during her circle of life..Your doing great friend....Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon!

Comment

Angel is in there watching true grit right now.. :laugh:

Comment

Sweet Jon, thought my girl was the only one with her own recliner. Every time the wife re-arrange furniture she is lost for at least a week. Think her eyes might be gittin bad, still love her!

Comment

Yea you do...

Comment

Hey Ron - I was thinkin about some kinda artifact detector just today during my walkabout.  I came up with a different variety tho - COW - I'm just gonna follow the cows cause any arrowhead hunter knows that the cows always find them first.  Only I gotta train them to walk ahead of me and not step on the arrowhead.
                        Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

You boys know here in Nawth Kalina ain't nuthin' more prized than than a good dawg, ceptin a good woman and maybe a 12 gauge pump shotgun. Her's a pix of my Plott Hound, still lookin' for a picture of the little woman and my shotgun....

Comment

Working...
                          X