South Jersey Snakeheads !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Jersey Snakeheads !!!

Over the past several years the local waterways have become inundated with invasive Snakeheads I got a few with the bow last spring and my nephews get several every time they go a guy caught one here in Cumberland co the other day swimming across a flooded roadway they are almost impossible to eradicate but on a good note they are. Great table fare !!!!!
    New Jersey

We’re knee deep in pythons, you’re invited to come and get some, no charge, mighty fine tastin, kinda like chicken ( everything tastes like chicken)..Big money contest every year, thousands of dollars to the fella /gal that bags the big one
    Click image for larger version

Name:	C94398E5-6BAC-4D42-B7DA-08B30FD4C588.png
Views:	127
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	570990
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Wow wouldn't want them around my doggie !!! I don't know what to think about all the invasive plants and animals I Guess every ecosystem has to adapt to something at some point in time. And hopefully can adapt a lot of times they never bounce back but guess only time will tell!!! Hal I suggest getting Yourself A Real Long Machete lol
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Bullheadtee; 07-19-2021, 11:07 AM.
      New Jersey

Comment

Snakeheads are popular table fare in Asia because they stay alive in wet markets (fresh veggies and live food) out of water. They put them in baskets and just spray them with water every hour or so and they do fine all day in 90 degree heat and sun.
        Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Working...
        X