Foot prints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot prints

Don't you hate when you get to your favorite spot and it's covered with foot prints?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6701.JPG
Views:	281
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	591569
    New York

Varmints!
    South Dakota

Comment

Distressing.....ID on the purple pointy point...Laura’s leaf, so named cuzz she’s probably the one that stepped on it.
      Floridaboy.

Comment

Cute post 🤗

Comment

Darned locals getting to the site before you did.
          Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

I always like to think they were fishing and not point hunting unless I find a bunch of throw backs in a pile
            NW Georgia,

Comment

Makes me laugh when a point is in a foot print !
              Lubbock County Tx

Comment

Very cool Pict. Kaz thanks. K
                Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

You can't even trust the deer and the racoons anymore.....that is very disturbing. !!!!
                  http://www.ravensrelics.com/

Comment

Have found a few in or near footprints. Back in the 70s hardly ever found footprints .
                    SE IA

Comment

I’ve found them in my own foot prints more than I like to admit… hard to keep from wondering what the phantom walker has gleaned though.

Comment

About half The time (depending Who was there) stuff can still be found.
                        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Ya know I don't mind much anymore if I see hoooman footprints at my shelly walking sites. I trust my eyes and experience. Have found so many pieces walking behind friends and where I see someone has already been LOL We can see a piece of a shape, a glint of different material, etc, etc that more casual or less experienced lookers miss.
                          Professor Shellman
                          Tampa Bay

Comment

I’ve found them in my footsteps in the creeks more than once. I walk upstream and then back down the same direction on purpose. The weight and boot will cause the water to take away the loose sand and the points will be on hard pan
                            NW Georgia,

Comment

Could have been out for a stroll . I found a 17-20 gram tektite a guy stepped on that got to the spot before I did . Brazos county Texas. You never know hunt it anyway you could get lucky and find cash like HOSS

Comment

Working...
                              X