• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~A shot of the Root ~

Click image for larger version

Name:	95C1CAB5-8D12-4238-AFD3-BDFB15BD9A7B.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	180.5 KB
ID:	595413 A pic. Of the Root river up here in Minnesota, taken while deer hunting this morning… passed on a decent
    10 pointer, I drew.. but didn’t let it fly… just watched him walk away…. Leaves are dropping, weathers getting cold… winters coming… shoulda looked for arrowheads today… keep on the hunt…✌️
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

That is what i think when i am sitting in a tree, i could be looking for arrowheads.
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

Are you bow hunting
      NW Georgia,

Comment

Get outta that deer stand and look for points! If you wanna kill a deer just get in your truck and ride the roads down here. Guaranteed to hit one even if you’re not trying. There’s Something about headlights and pavement they can’t resist. You can drive 55 laying on the horn making all the noise you want and still “ BOOM” there goes another one…
        SE ARKANSAS

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
          SurfaceHunter commented
          Editing a comment
          They like the grass that grows on the shoulders of the road clover tends to grow there

• Cecilia
          Cecilia commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep. Here too. I consider my experience that regard be stuff of horror stories…

• Tam
          Tam commented
          Editing a comment
          Omg

Another great day..Good for you
        Floridaboy.

Comment

Way to go with the flow.
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Nice pic
            SW Connecticut

Comment

I enjoy seeing the scenic pictures of a state I tried hard to forget at age 13. I do remember beautiful falls on Lake Superior. I hope that if ever have 8 feet snow, you’ll post pic of walls surrounding pathway outta house. Think might even think that’s pretty too, now!

See new avatar. Different from most. I like, but will hafta get used to not looking for needle nose point!
              Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Nice picture. Looks like a decent sized river
                South Dakota

Comment

I am living your story . Just a wonderful pic thanks for showing the season .

Comment

Nice pic North. My dad always packed in a thermos of coffee to the stand or blind. After waiting for the big one he’d put down the gun open the thermos and kick back and enjoy the view. Always a good day in the woods.
                    👍😀
                    Uncle Trav- Southwest Michigan

Comment

Working...
                    X