Cold and Windy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold and Windy

25 degrees when I went out this afternoon. 3 shirts, jacket, 3 pairs of pants, hat, scarf, gloves still wasn’t enough. When I got to my spot, I thought I saw lots of quartz shining, but no, it was ice😂. Couple of gusts about blew me over. Didn’t have on my contacts, wore my glasses. Kept fogging up my glasses. I decided, holy smokes, I’m going home, lol. Merry Christmas everyone!

Click image for larger version

Name:	28C35871-4684-4132-97A1-606F65731C16.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	668321
    South Carolina

Ha….. you got out.
    hardcore for a southern girl.
    whatcha gonna do when it really gets cold out?
    guess what?… they’ll be waiting for you next spring.
    Merry Christmas Jo……🔥
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha! Last Christmas, everyone was wearing shorts and flip flops.

Looks like you found something from the ice age. Lol! That same wind was whipping trees around my place like a Spanish bull whip competition. 🐂🤠
    South Carolina

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol! So many of my neighbors didn’t have power for over 10 hours yesterday so I will not complain!

Dress up like the Michelin man then the wind picks up and about parachutes you off plus it’s cold and ya seeing foggy. That’s too many red flags there lol. I stayed inside or in a vehicle today. Nice and warm!
    SE ARKANSAS

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      “Seeing foggy” 😂😂😂

Just a few more days and it is supposed to be in the 70's i will wait to then. Merry Christmas Josie
    South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Merry Christmas Johnny to you and your family.

Best quartz triangle I have was found on a tiny island I walked to when the bay was frozen, and the wind chill was -25. I saw the point, picked it up, and hustled back to my car right quick, lol….
    Rhode Island

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. At least you got the point!

• CMD
      CMD commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, yep, well worth it.

Brrrrrrr
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Bet it’s even more Brrrrrr there! 10 here this morning.

Merry Christmas 🎄
    Georgia

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Merry Christmas 🎄

Hey Jo… good thing you cut your hunt short.
    you had so many layers on, I doubt you could have picked it up anyway…..LOL….. Merry Christmas….🥶
    Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. You’re probably right. The wind gusts were terrible. I thought I was going down and I’d have to crawl back to the
      s x s. I don’t know what I was thinking, lol. Should have stayed home. Did find a piece of pottery. It’s going to be a warm 39 here today😩

Merry Christmas UpNorth!

Heck Jo it's warm down there. - 2% here two days ago. And poor Ron and UpNorth Freezing their butts off. LOL. Kim
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      No doubt. It’s warming up now. My little dog has been under a blanket for three days. She emerged today, lol.

It was 50 degrees colder here last week. Lol. 25 degrees is a heat wave this time of year, but l get it.
    South Dakota

Comment

• Josie
      Josie commented
      Editing a comment
      I don’t know how you guys handle weather that cold. I’d be a hermit, lol.

This is the year of happenings Josie.. got to the party late but it was a great party👌🇺🇸..
    Floridaboy.

Comment

Good for you girl . Love your pic . That old old place we use to go to called them Indian mound . It’s all grown up … but boy when it was so sunny out that crystal would shine like diamonds . Picked them all up .

Comment

Well looks like you have another one coming . I see 25 deg on the trail cam and checked the weather .
        It got down to 65 deg here in Hawaii and with a few windows open it’s 74 deg without the aircon on .

Comment

Working...
        X