A Lizard for Hoss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Lizard for Hoss

Hi Matt, Your comment at my green anole lizard post in which you said you had lots of five-lined skinks in your area and thought they would be found in my area is quite correct. They are common. You said they were not easy to get pics of. Yeah, that seems to be true for a lot of the times. But, yesterday I caught this one knapping and I grabbed my camera and got a few pics. I remembered what you said and since you, too, may be a "lizard lover" like me I thought I would post this pic of a male that seems to be kinda active around my place as I've seeen him several times. The fact that they don't climb trees and other steep places makes one have to get down near their level to "shoot" them.

No pics are showing up Joe. Try again by editing your original post.
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• sailorjoe
      sailorjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      How very strange. The pic is showing up on my screen. I tried to edit it but could not figure out what to do since I can see the photo quite well. I will try to repost it using a smaller image size and see if that works.

Originally posted by 2ndoldman View Post
    No pics are showing up Joe. Try again by editing your original post.
    Okay lets go with water dogs. Click image for larger version

Name:	tigersa2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	213752
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• sailorjoe
      sailorjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I will try to re-post the pics.

• sailorjoe
      sailorjoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Chase, I figured you would have caught my puny effort at punning. But neither did Bruce or Matt. My "knapping" lizard was actually napping and not knapping. LOL

I'm having trouble with the upload process and can't get them to show at a smaller size I had originally uploaded at a large size. I will continue to try to upload.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0399.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	213766

Attached Files

Comment

Another lizard picture just so I can practice this process. Thanks to all for your patience. And for your endurance

Name:	IMG_0403.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	213769

Comment

More experiments guys. I am going to try to upload the same pic as just before except for a medium size.

Name:	IMG_0403.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	213772

Comment

That is a beauty I always spook them buggers. I have tried several times to get a good shot.
          TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Great pics Joe. Click image for larger version

Name:	image_15301.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	294.4 KB
ID:	213806 I especially like this one. Are you using a telephoto lens? Click image for larger version

Name:	image_15316.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	213807
            Bruce
            In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• sailorjoe
              sailorjoe commented
              Editing a comment
              Bruce, thank you very much for your fine job of photo editing.
          Working...
          X