My Cat does do Tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Cat does do Tricks

I thought this video was gone forever formatted as an audio file but out of curiosity (i'm no cat) I figured I'd try uploading it to Youtube and wala! Now this is an old video from our house in the country, he was much younger then but He's still doing fine. He doesn't play fetch like he used to but he brings me "mousebirds" (stuffed animals) everyday. So when I told people my cat plays fetch they might have thought i was just joshen but no, here he is in action. Will update with date taken when i can figure that out.
    [YT]fFRKYWYG5ps[/YT]
    March 2010
    Last edited by JoshinMO; 04-22-2017, 07:31 PM. Reason: date
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

My cat won't do that, cool.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Kool Kat!
      N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Thanks Guy's, was just so happy this file actually worked.
        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Hey Josh, That's one Cool Cat. Most cats would just give you the cold shoulder and say fetch it yourself.
          Michigan Yooper
          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Haha...cats are cool...we used to have one years ago that was a kleptomaniac...
            The chase is better than the catch...
            I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

We had a cat that loved watching nature shows on TV, and loved playing catch. She would come into the living room to watch birds on the nature show. We wondered what she was really seeing. Then one day we noticed when a bird went behind a bush, she went closer to the tv and attempted to see behind the bush. That's when we knew she really could see what was going on. She would run into the living room when she heard the birds on tv, but we were not sure at first if she could see the show like a human being. She liked to watch tennis. Sat right in front of the set and her head would go back and forth watching the ball.

But, playing catch was the corker. A rolled up ball made of paper. She would sit on a foot stool. Throw the ball at her. Even if the ball was sailing by her by a foot, she would reach out lighting quick, grab the ball with two paws, place it on the stool in front of her, and, with one paw, she would bat the ball back to you. She would play catch all day if you let her. And you could never get one past her. She was just too quick. Always caught the ball with two paws. Set it down in front of her on the stool, actually aim before she hit it, and bat it back to you perfectly. Smartest cat I ever knew, lol....
              Rhode Island

Comment

• JoshinMO
                JoshinMO commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha, Cool Charlie.
            Working...
            X