Deer season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer season

Well I've noticed that we have quite a few deer hunters here. Just wondering if any one is having any luck this year please show pics. I've looked foward to teaching my son about nature and hunting. He is only four so he couldn't actually go with me on this hunt but we learned about scrapes, rubs, and playing the wind. It's been quite a while since I've taken a buck of this size so I just had to show. Good luck out there! From Mecklenburg county NC at a very urban area only three acres.
    N.C. from the mountains to the sea

N.C. from the mountains to the sea

Comment

Deer???
      South East Ga. Twin City

Comment

• willjo
        willjo commented
        Editing a comment
        See Him now nice buck!!!

• Sugaree
        Sugaree commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks willjo! Yea sorry for delay had issues loading pics. Probably a PICNIC error problem in chair not in computer.

Hunters should be having a field day here in rural Gloucester Co. VA just judging by the number of vehicular strikes I see every single day. Two nights ago an enormous buck took out the whole front end of a Cadillac SUV just in front of me. Riding with the high beams on...
      Child of the tides

Comment

• Sugaree
        Sugaree commented
        Editing a comment
        Here in NC the NCRWC does a deer density map and my area I hunt has the highest deer per square mile, it also has the high people population? You have to be very careful this time of year driving. They keep increasing the season and have made crossbows legal during bow season and they are still everywhere. I'm a little excited Deb going beachcombing for a day well if I can put the fishing pole down? Be careful out there!

I would LOVE walking the beach today but I'm the designated cook! Little ole granny in the kitchen, apron & all. I always wondered why caricatures of grandmas always showed them wearing aprons. But as I've gotten older I discovered that a lot more food shows up on my clothes than it used to. Now I wear an apron too. It beats trying to explain a bib!😳
      Child of the tides

Comment

Been hunting when I can! 9 pt buck from Veterans Day
        Can’t find em sitting on the couch; unless it’s in a field

Comment

• Sugaree
          Sugaree commented
          Editing a comment
          Heck yea Pointhead thanks for showing Great Buck!!
      Working...
      X