Arrows flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrows flying

My boss lets us bow hunt and we made a day out of it .... memories forever!!! It saddens me knowing how fast my men have grown :-( ..... seems like yesterday we were bringing them home from the hospital and now they r killing deer and digging arrowheads .... love them so much !!!
    As for me and my house , we will serve the lord

Everett Williams ,
    NW Arkansas

Everett - That's a picture I'd have framed and hanging on my living room wall. We're very lucky men and Father's when our son's and daughter's share our passions. This is what memories are made of and as we get older - Father Time speeds up and what happened today was years ago in very short order. Enjoy your time - teach them well to be men of honor and to do what's right. They'll always make you proud and that's all a Dad can ask.
    Pickett/Fentress County, Tn - Any day on this side of the grass is a good day. -Chuck-

Comment

• G10+
      G10+ commented
      Editing a comment
      I never take one min for granted that's for sure ....

Hey Everett, That is way cool man. Memories they will cherish forever.
    Michigan Yooper
    If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

You and the misses dun good raising those boys Everett.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Pretty cool isn't it? Who would have thought when you made that commitment to your wife and then started having those boys your life would change so much and so good. Way to go, and tell those boys the same. May the love and respect between you all continue to grow.
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Great day there Everett. The knowledge that one gains in the woods and fields goes well beyond...great job on that offensive line in progress there...
          The chase is better than the catch...
          I'm Frank and I'm from the flatlands of N'Eastern Illinois...

Comment

Awesome. I didn' get one this year. I'd say you have to take down several to keep that bunch fed.

Comment

Working...
            X