Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the heck is going on in my driveway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck is going on in my driveway!

I put a bag of dog food that my dog didn't like out in my bird/deer feed barrel to store until I could donate it to the local shelter and not long after found the barrel on its side one morning and thought that's not a raccoon doing that! So I put out the trail cam.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_1897.JPG
Views:	241
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	461645 Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_1899.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	461646 If you look close it's hard to see as the night pics kind of grainy but there are actually three cubs in the pic, one is suckling the mother it's kind of blurry. And later after they left another larger looking possibly daddy bear showed up. They didn't leave any left to donate to the shelter. Since this the lid has been removed from the barrel a couple of times but not knocked over. I think they will soon realize the foods not coming back.

Here's Daddy
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_1901.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	461647

Awesome!!
    Southern Connecticut

Comment

Cool bears!
      Hong Kong, but from Indiana/Florida

Comment

Definitely not a Racoon, cool seeing the cubs in pic #2.
        🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

Good that you fed em..."Furry Lives Matter"....nice pics!
          SW Connecticut

Comment

Cool pics for sure. I hope they don't make a habit of that. It often does not end well for the bears or sometimes people, especially with mom trying to protect the kids.

Comment

• rock ON.
              rock ON. commented
              Editing a comment
              We definitely want to discourage them as we don't want the cubs learning this type of behavior, I have some fireworks ready to go if I hear or see them around, but there is nothing around to attract them now and they don't seem to be returning.

yogi and kids.
            SE IA

Comment

Working...
            X