Smooching A Whale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smooching A Whale!

Did y’all see this !? ….. I would so do this!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ACBAC70D-BC43-472B-B1FE-D0DA0C9D545A.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	617812

https://weather.com/science/nature/v...und-for-a-kiss
    Last edited by Cecilia; 03-02-2022, 04:10 AM.
    Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

It really makes you wonder what goes on in their heads and to what degree. What we don't know about ourselves and so much living on this planet is dumbfounding.
    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

lol No I wouldn't do it: He might think I was Jonah.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Be sure to post the video when you do...Oh , by the way bring a swimsuit with ya..🤗
        Last edited by Hal Gorges; 03-02-2022, 12:16 PM.
        Floridaboy.

Comment

I’ve seen many whales over the years while fishing but we’ve never had one stop by for a kiss. We are happy when they keep their distance. They can make your boat feel very small.
          New York

Comment

• Fla.Hillbilly
            Fla.Hillbilly commented
            Editing a comment
            Ive been out in the gulf and a shark came up to the boat that made the boat feel very small. Tols my buddy to crank this B%&#h up and lets get out of here. Like Chief Brody said

• clovisoid
            clovisoid commented
            Editing a comment
            I remember the first and only time I saw an orca while in a kayak. Never again.

I know they've never killed a kayaker, but nope, hard no to seeing one go under a kayak again.

• Narrow Way Knapper
            Narrow Way Knapper commented
            Editing a comment
            There was something in lake Yarinacocha, Peru that would occasionally bite a hook in half. Made me seriously reconsider swimming in there.

Comment

I usta snorkel lots (scuba made me claustrophobic when could no longer see sun…go figure!), and I have seen nurse snarks, eels, dolphins, stingrays, shrimp, many, many beautiful fish. Have touched nurse shark (sandpaper) and dolphin (eggplant), but even in wildest imagination, cannot imagine swimming with a whale. I’m pretty sure I woulda been just like these guys, tho, and touched and kissed that phenomenal creature all I could!
            Digging in GA, ‘bout a mile from the Savannah River

Comment

Working...
            X