commented on 's reply
    Thanks

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Old post

Leave a comment:

• Garguy
    replied
    I'll keep an eye out for that Tommy Hawk. Ron Kelly probably already bought it off ebay.....shoo

Leave a comment:

• Sandhill66
    replied
    I understand that the man is simply asking for a "keep an eye open" not an identification.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Kelley
    commented on 's reply
    Hey tnvo1423, I have 30 ancient axes. If you would like to see what a real one looks like, I suggest you take a look in our Info Center.

• CMD
    commented on 's reply
    I have always held out hope, that someday, if I had luck on my side, that I would finally run into the guy who "knew everything"! Is this the day?!

• clovisoid
    commented on 's reply
    I'm glad that's been settled. It's officially a hatchet.

• tnvol423
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Kelley View Post
    Brian that is not a hatchet or any other tool.
    Youโ€™re wrong mr. I know everything moderator thatโ€™s exactly what it is a hatchet. Thank you. Now you know ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Leave a comment:

• CMD
    replied
    Well, there's little doubt that it is lithic material. I agree with Hoss that it looks more like a spall. For sure, IMHO, nobody stole a VALUABLE artifact from you. I mean, it may be as you say, but does not look the part to most of us here. But, you obviously treasured it, so we all hope it can be recovered. Maybe you can figure out a suspect, based on where it has been if you showed in around.

Leave a comment:

• redrocks
    replied
    Wwsa

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied
    Still waiting for more pictures. Looks more like a spall to me.

Leave a comment:

• Brians1969
    replied
    Thanks for your opinion. I think you'd believe differently were you to hold it in your hand and examine it closer, and you'd see the obviously worked edges. Or at the very least have better pictures to look at. Unfortunately i don't have any other pictures to show you of it since it was stolen. So...please. If you come across my "blue rock" please let me know.๐Ÿ™„ Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky point
    commented on 's reply
    My thoughts exactly, but I thought I'd wait for someone else to say it.

Thanks

• tomclark
    replied
    Welcome in. Let's see some other pics?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X