No announcement yet.

Best In-Situ Contest Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Rick yes there were some outstanding entries Thanks to everyone for your great entries
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Hey Rick, Congrats I really like that In-Situ. Thanks to everyone who posted an In-Situ.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

rixdafix wrote:

Thanks folks. There were a lot of great entries. Greg, did you get my message?
        Yep,sent you one back, and, nice of you!
        Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Jeffery Howle wrote:

Congrats Rick....And Ron Thanks.. i'm glad you like the video's...i really enjoy making them.
          Thanks Jeffery, I'm amazed your videos didn't get more likes. I really enjoy watching them. You've got some killers my friend.
          Rick, East Central Missouri

Comment

Congratulations Rick, that was a fine entry! Jeffery, I really liked your videos too and please continue with them.
            Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Thank you all for your entries! But I really want to thank Greg personally for taking over and finishing this contest. Hey Bud Thank you!!!!
              Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

no problem!

Comment

Thanks all for your very kind comments on my video's. i will continue to record my finds and share them with all of you. And I hope all of you continue to share your finds. i love seeing all the great artifacts that are being saved. And if anyone has any suggestions on how I could make my video's more interesting please let me know.
                  I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Jeffery Howle wrote:

And if anyone has any suggestions on how I could make my video's more interesting please let me know.
                      A couple of Redskins cheerleaders cheering as you pull the artifacts out of the ground is the first thing that comes to (my twisted) mind.

Comment

Or you in a clown suit, nevermind, that would just be scarier!

Comment

I like it that you talk as some people make videos and dont talk and even to me thats weird. Maybe a little scenery but not to give away location etc. A still shot or 2.
                        Good videos though/not complaining and some nice points also.
                        http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

your videos are awesome Jeff ! i cant wait to see the year long compilation !
                          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

i liked the Dino track too!
                            call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions......OK let me see if I got this right.......Rick wants me to wear a cheerleader outfit.....Greg wants me to dress the artifact in a clown suit. and Josh wants me to recite the Gettysburg address as I film some trees. :rolf:  :crazy:
                              I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

No no nooooo Jeffery. You misinterpreted me. I want two actual Redskins cheerleaders cheering you on... :cheer:
                                Oh wait, I see where you were going with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X