First Find Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chase wrote:

With a great trip with fellow member Hudson we scored! :woohoo:   Two Metal points.( one each for us) both found within minutes of each other.
    Good to see you taking time out of your busy scheduled to finally get out and play Chase. :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

• Hey Chase, Way to go that's a nice metal point.
      Michigan Yooper
      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

• nice one Chase
        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Really nice and a twofur! Congrats you guys!
          Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

• Nice find Chase.  I hope to find one someday.
            South Dakota

Comment

• First one of 2015. See ya skunk.

Always keep your head down and never give up!

Comment

• Found this guy back in February was trying to post with the skunk holding him, could not get the little stinker to hold it.
                first find on farm in food plot just flipping chips and out popped  this little guy. I know its chipped up a bit, but its been ran over by a D-6 cat dozer at least 5 times,
                A John Deere Disk 25 to 30 times and a scraper loader the last time, I say it looks dam good, I don't have tool in my tool box that could do that good after all that, not including the 3000 years of weathering.

Comment

• WOW we are almost there for the vote, Great finds too all.
                  Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

• As a new arrival, I didn't even know such a contest was taking place. Although I cannot remember what the first find was, I do have a photo of everything I found on my first hunt of 2015. I don't expect consideration for the prize, but thought I would post the fruits of my labor for that day anyway. Thanks for looking and as always, happy hunting folks!

Comment

• Well all we did stink it up and this contest is coming to a close this weekend, and the voting will begin. Those that have grown comfortable to the skunk, needs to post and display their better Avatar. :crazy:  :dunno:  :rolf:

Comment

• A bump to get the first find avatar up :woohoo:

Comment

Working...
                        X