Best of 2014 Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garscale wrote:

I think that Midland might have skeered some folks. I will withdraw it if you would like. I had already won the lottery when I found that one.
    NO! this is a contest! and if you win I will send you that report. We are all big boy's/girls I hope. but is about what we found.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

garscale wrote:

I think that Midland might have skeered some folks. I will withdraw it if you would like. I had already won the lottery when I found that one.
        By no means withdraw....It is a great piece and feel proud....I'm so happy you found it as well as I'm happy for finding some great pieces this year myself. I admit its going to be hard to beat ....but if more would have entered we all get to enjoy what their best one for the year was.  It took me a while to enter just because I feel I was so lucky in all of my finds last year. it's not so much you scared others off its just they need to feel proud of what they were able to find.  it's not the winning of the contest that matters its the brotherhood/sisterhood we all enjoy on here. And if your find wins it is because its a fantastic one that you were so lucky to have saved for all of us to share.  Ray won last year and I'm glad for him. This year is just your turn. Just Wished more had shared their great finds for the year because I'm sure there are many out there.
      I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

You know this contest is not over until it's over. The voting last year changed alot from the start to finish. Look who voted for everyone and look who didn't ! Just saying . :whistle:
        east Tx.

Comment

hudson wrote:

You know this contest is not over until it's over. The voting last year changed alot from the start to finish. Look who voted for everyone and look who didn't ! Just saying . :whistle:
            I agree I would hope that Chase would put all who entered in a poll like other contests and then get the votes.

Comment

The contest isn't over yet is it ?
            Don't be afraid if someone pulls a clovis out of their ,
            their ,and finds it. 
            Nah! that couldn't happen!
            Bait inch:  You guys are sure blessed down there in the Lone Star state?
            I wish I could join the contest!!! :silly: 

Comment

Bump, The Perdiz is perfect ! !
              east Tx.

Comment

I am giving it through to night because I feel the latter members have not had the same exposure. Likes are determines who moves on
                Here is how it stacks up per likes
                Garscale............16
                Hudson.............11
                2ndoldman.....12
                Pointblank......12
                Onewiththewild.10
                Codeman.........10
                Booldyfourth....7
                Jeffery Howel...8
                edhepp3.........9
                edhepp3........8
                CMD............8
                Rmartin.....7
                claycald.....7
                claycald...8

Comment

Bump....we going to vote?

Comment

Claycald wrote:

I wish that I had that  function!  but I don't! All I can do is go on the likes. So I will add them up and give the winner. I hope it gets up soon.

Comment

[QUOTE]chase wrote:

Originally posted by Claycald post=150905
                      I wish that I had that  function!  but I don't! All I can do is go on the likes. So I will add them up and give the winner. I hope it gets up soon.
                        Did we lose the poll opition???.....

Comment

They are working on fixing it. fingers crossed here. Chase has been like a pit bull trying to get that back since the upgrade.
                        TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                        X