No announcement yet.

Poll March 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see , It is what you make it. I posted it for her , she asked for hoss to help add the link , she added were I posted , Rules .. Are made to be broken . Only you know what type of person you are. Good luck to all who were allowed to be in the contest. Please delete me and my wife from this site,

Comment

Really she asked me when?
      TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

• Kentucky point
        Kentucky point commented
        Editing a comment
        I never saw anything in the shape of a link on that post. It really pained me to leave it out, but I guess I kinda had no choice.

It's a shame, because that is the find of a lifetime.

I'm getting smoked by a preform 🤔

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        North blade but hey at least it isn’t by my Hoe

• SurfaceHunter
        SurfaceHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m shocked I got one vote 🥳

I was always told the north blade is a Snyder preform

Comment

• flintguy
        flintguy commented
        Editing a comment
        Creek, I've heard that also. I found one once. It's been called a perform, north, fort ancient and a Jacks Reef preform. All roughly about the same time period, area and related cultures...so I still don't know what I have. Having said that... I still think the blade that's winning in this contest is great. The shape and flaking is beautiful. I realize its not as old or rare as your find, but it's still a beauty.

• flintguy
        flintguy commented
        Editing a comment
        I would call it an Adena blade, but again splitting hairs I think.

• oldrocks2
        oldrocks2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I found this blade on new cleared ground of a field I've hunted for 30+years. I have found 20+ snyders, hopewells on the old part of this site. Also have found a few of these blades all but 2 broken. I have laid a snyder on these blades and all that is missing are the notches. I am convinced they are snyder pre-forms. I would love to find one of these blades not completed with just 1 notch half made and put an end to having to guess. Fortunate this one was on new ground and hasn't been through years of plowing. Sorry for the dirty finger nails but had just cleaned 10 lbs. of mud off my boots before the photo.

I still haven't found me a hole Snyder but I know I'm on the right track. I have one exhausted and impact fractured and I found one Saturday in a plowed feild with one ear knocked off so I'll keep my fingers crossed.that is a dandy by the way sir

Comment

Well that’s cool everybody had at least one vote. I’m saving mine in case there is a tie. I know I wouldn’t win but thank you to whoever voted for my find.
        NW Georgia,

Comment

voting still open!
          "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

Yes I got 2 votes now come on people vote for my Hoe 🤞
            NW Georgia,

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky point View Post
              voting still open!
              When is the last day to vote?
              NW Georgia,

Comment

Thanks Ethan , your a born leader 🤛

Comment

Close contest so far
                NW Georgia,

Comment

Congratulations oldrocks2, you are the winner of March 2019 find of the month!

Thank you to all who have participated!
                  "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

• oldrocks2
                    oldrocks2 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you all for your votes, appreciated. Makes me as happy as the day I pulled it out of the ground.

Congratulations oldrock2s
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
                  X