• Show
Clear All

Someone is getting a package Tues, Merry Christmas
    NW Georgia,

Comment

• UpNorth
      UpNorth commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone else should check there mailbox on Tuesday to...ho..ho..ho...🎅...📪

• SurfaceHunter
      SurfaceHunter commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't know when I could get back to the post office so I went ahead and shipped it off. Post office is quite a ways from my home.

Thanks Hoss for the Christmas card, sorry I'm a little late posting my thanks, been busy here lately.
    🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

Comment

I to just received a very nice Christmas card today from Arrowheads.com Thank you Hoss
      Warren County New Jersey

Comment

Very classy Hoss!
        Nuther one and I got the card too!

Flint
        northwestern Pennsylvania

Comment

Thank you for the x-mas card Hoss...
          merry Christmas to you and your family!......☃️
          Southeastern Minnesota’s driftless area

Comment

Be patient the mail moves just a bit slower this time of year, Thanksgiving to Christmas is hard on the postal service With the pandemic even more challenging. People staying home and shopin on line.
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

I finally finished packing and wrapping. Hopefully getting it to the folks who ship and handle it tomorrow. Now my wife thinks I care more about you all. 😜
              South Carolina

Comment

I shipped a package on December Second last night it said it had gone from Lenoir City to Knoxville and left Knoxville but was still in route. They are just hammered this time of year. It will get there hopefully before Christmas.
                The post office is generally pretty good about stuff. I mailed a card to the wrong zip last year . I got it back and fixed the mistake. This year a guy sent me payment on a book it never showed he kindly mailed payment again and I sent the book. His first payment was sent to me in March. It showed up in August. I mailed it back to him with a nice note .

A few years back I mailed a book and it was side lined in a Ice Storm. I promptly mailed a second book out . A month later the guy got the first one. I let him keep it and asked that he pay it forward. I hope he gave it to a person in need of an overstreet.
                TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Wife says I have a box but working late tonight
                  NW Georgia,

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                    SurfaceHunter commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm going to wait until others get theirs until I share.

I received my awesome package in the mail today, thank you secret Santa 🎅
                  Warren County New Jersey

Comment

I got mine yesterday. Sweet! 👍
                    South Carolina

Comment

I think we should start a new post for the gifts but it's up to Hoss so someone ask him. This one is pretty long already
                      NW Georgia,

Comment

• Overshot
                        Overshot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good idea!

I'm sorry to whoever ( ) is getting my box, it's going to be a bit late.)

Oh, and yes Hoss, I got the card, thanks! I like the postcard too.
                      "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." Robert E. Lee

Comment

My box is going out today! Enjoy!

Thanks for the card Hoss!

Comment

If there has been no interference from the grinch, then someone should be getting a package today.
                          South Carolina

Comment

• SurfaceHunter
                            SurfaceHunter commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Mine took 2 days longer than expected

• Narrow Way Knapper
                            Narrow Way Knapper commented
                            Editing a comment
                            According to the tracking info, it has made it to the correct city on time. Amazing considering how busy the postal system is this time of year.
                        Working...
                        X