Donation Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donation Challenge

Every year I do this donations challenge, and well it's time for me to try to get donation monies for arrowheads. As you all know to become a member all you have to do is sign up. Membership is free but it does take $ money $ to run the site and keep things going and updating equipment is expensive. No one asks me to do this, I do it on my own to get people to realize that running arrowheads.com costs money. So my contest is this; anyone who matches my $200.00 donation or more, their name will go into the hat. When the time is up a name will be drawn from the hat. I will make the winner (or) winners a point of their choice. I may choose as many winners as I decide to. The challenges begins now, and will run through the end of the month 11:50 Pm. Sunday March 31st. Please give generously! Please earmark your donation as Kchallenge.
    Look at the home page on the top there is the word Donate. Click on that and follow the instructions.
    Kim the Cat Man
    Last edited by Mattern; 03-14-2024, 12:21 PM.
    Knowledge is about how and where to find more Knowledge. Snyder County Pa.

Bump
    TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Working...
    X