Please welcome Claycald of Member of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please welcome Claycald of Member of the month

One of the prolific hunters we have on our site. I have admired what he has shown.
    Thank you!
    still feel like a newbie sometimes compared to a lot of great artifact hunters here at AH.com.
    I'm 43 years old and been married the past 21 years to my wife, Amy. We have two sons (17 -and- 21). As some may know, I work in healthcare and it can be a mentally challenging job at times but not very physical. So as a result, in my downtime I'm looking to do something outdoors. About 3-4 years ago, while hiking with Amy along a local creek we came across our first arrowhead. We were NOT looking for artifacts at this time. We stopped to talk about something on a sandbar and as we started to move on we looked down and there it was, the first artifact we ever found sitting plain as day between our feet. And then the light came on! I thought if there is one maybe there's more. The hunt has been full tilt since. It's been a great thing for Amy and I to do together, but after the first year her desire faded a bit, but not mine. My oldest son Caleb goes hunting when he can with me and it's been a bonding activity for us over the years. I feel blessed to be involved in the temporary handling of these rare artifacts that were here thousands of years before me and will be here long after I'm gone. I enjoy the hunt, the family time bonding, and the friendships and knowledge I gain from this site.
    The people here on this site are first class! I have enjoyed the tutoring I have received and the knowledge I have gained and hopefully will continue to grow. I'll keep the Texas artifacts a coming as long as I can and look forward to seeing what all parts of the USA has to offer. Ya'll are all the best!
    Clay
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Congrats Clay, nice bio and always enjoy your posts!
    http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Clay from my first introduction to this site I have admired both the quality and quantity of the finds you post on an unbelievably regular basis. Keep them coming Clay the recognition is well deserved.
      Bruce
      In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Thank y'all so much....it's been an incredible run, I'm sure it won't last but I'll ride this wave till it's gone. Everyone on this site is awesome, kind, generous with their time and energy....makes for a great site . I feel honored to even be in this conversation.
          Thanks, Clay

Comment

Congratulations Clay. If you ever get tired of hording all them Steiner's I would love to hold onto them for you,  :rolf:  :rolf:  :rolf:
            Man you are a lucky guy. Keep up the hunt!
            Your friend in flint
            Hoss
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Congrats Clay....Keep finding and posting.
              I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Well deserved Clay. Always enjoy your weekly finds. Makes me drool a bit!
                Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Well deserved. I love seeing your haul every week. Thanks.

Comment

Congrats Clay
                    east Tx.

Comment

Congrats Clay! Love seeing what you and your lil hunting buddies find! Glad you've introduced your family into this awesome Hobby. Thanks for blowing all of our minds with your awesome finds!
                      Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

B) right on man! big congrats!
                        call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Hey Clay, Congrats man. Member of the month is well deserved.
                          Michigan Yooper
                          If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Way to go Clay
                            My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

Congratulations Clay, both on finding your way in to this fascinating hobby, but also on getting the family involved........but mostly for chosing the greatest vehicle on the planet  :cheer:
                              Happy searching
                              Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X