Member Of The Year (Ron Kelley)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Of The Year (Ron Kelley)

I thought about holding off until the first of the year. But I think we should celebrate now on OUR MEMBER OF THE YEAR!
    Ron was the member of the month for a year ago last October.
    It is time to reflect over this past year, recognizing those members that are a part of this site. We have several that I see on the site daily.  Those Members are the backbone of the Forum. They may not post to every thread, but you see their “Thank you” on most all threads. Last year we recognized a group of individual’s that epitomizes just that on here. They are your Admins and site Moderators . This past year, we add one member to that group. Please welcome our newest moderator and Member of the year. Ron Kelley! 
    "My home is near Gladstone in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula. I retired in 2002 after 32 years teaching high school mathematics. Besides the study of Native American Artifacts I have many other hobbies I enjoy.
    1. Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping in a great area for these activities
    2. Hiking to waterfalls and photography which go well together. I have photographed over 150 waterfalls in the Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. The photo is one of my favorite falls on Hungarian Creek.
    3. Geocaching takes me to some beautiful spots. I have 1100+ finds and have placed 8 caches.
    4. Green Bay Packer Fan: yes even with this year’s dismal start
    5. Many years collecting ancient Greek coins; specializing in BC dated coins. That’s right, ever some BC coins were dated.
    Just in case you don’t know… I am enjoying my retirement. The picture is Ron with a weasel (The weasel is the little guy.)"

Hungarian Lower Falls #2

Ron Kelley has been chosen Member of the Year Congratulations.
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Congrats Ron on the well deserved recognition.
    That is a beautiful waterfall. :woohoo:
    Bruce
    In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

Congrats Ron. Well deserved. Thanks

Comment

Congratulations Ron,well deserved
        Isnt that technically an Ermine since it has it's winter coat?

Comment

Congratulations! What they call you an ouper? I have been up there several times donating to the Indian tribes. Watersmeet was one of them. And someplace in the city of Christmas? Well you being a Packer fan shows me you have the "Right Stuff".
          Peace,<br />[br]Kozman

Comment

Congratulations Ron! Well deserved! I always enjoy your input!
            Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Congrats Ron and well deserved! Talking about a member who jumped in and embraced the site and it's membership with both feet!
              Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Ron, I'm a rookie to the forum and to artifact hunting, and I appreciate all your comments -and- assistance. Brilliant!
                Child of the tides

Comment

Hearty congratulations Ron. You had my vote without a doubt.
                  I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Well deserved Honor! Ron has contributed immensely to the growth on this Forum. Thanks for all you do Ron
                    Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Congratulations Ron and may your traps always be full!

Comment

Congratulation Ron..Well deserved is right.. Thats a nice little rabbit killer your holding there..
                        My liberty and freedoms are not yours to give or take!.... They didn\'t make us free we were born free, as long as we have the 2nd amendment we will remain free!

Comment

All has been said.. So Congrats Ron....I always look forward to your posts.  Thanks for being such a great addition to the forum.
                          I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Congratulations Ron you got my vote thanks for all you do my friend
                            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Thanks for all you do, Ron. Would never be the same without you! Congrats, sir!
                              Rhode Island

Comment

Working...
                              X