Our MOTM for July Waterglass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our MOTM for July Waterglass

I am sorry for the delay. Arrowhead hunters come from all walks of life. But one thing is for sure we all have the common passion to find the past. Waterglass evokes this with every post. And I am proud to present a new member with Member of the month of July.
    Well here is my bio. I was born in central Kentucky, and I grew up in Central Kentucky. From a young age I was taught to hunt and fish and liked to look for arrowheads. I have found houndreds of complete arrowheads and thousands and thousands of incomplete artifacts. I am a tobacco farmer.
    In the picture I had just got back from an arrowhead hunt.

Attachment IMG_0347.jpg not found
    Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Congratulations! This site is defined by the quality of its members and their informative and entertaining posts... I learn from and enjoy all you have contributed. Thanks!

Comment

Congrats! another great member who has offered a lot here, thanks!
      Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Congratulations.  I really enjoy this site and as mentioned by Driftwood and Gegszybala, it is due to active members who share comments, pictures, stories and knowledge.  Sounds like you nailed it.
        \"Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.\"

Comment

Congradulations Man! Well deserved Honor, we've all been entertained with your thread that never ends, Wich is awesome!  Who can do that? Not many people!  I'm glad your here and enjoy seeing the finds you show. Thanks!
          Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

Hey John, Congrats man. The Member of the Month Honor is well deserved. Good Hunting and keep on posting them.
            Michigan Yooper
            If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Congratulations John on your honor.  You deserve it.  Glad you are here.  It's also nice to have a new member of the month that didn't choose himself!   :whistle:
              Just kidding Chase.  You well deserved it as much as anyone.    Thanks again John for your contributions.
              South Dakota

Comment

A hearty congratulations to you!!! I, too, enjoy very much your never ending thread. As you know, from time to time I will comment on your ID calls and offer suggestions of my own. I think that it is great that you are learning about point types and other aspects of archeology. Your contribution to this forum is appreciated and I am glad that the PTB (powers that be) are recognizing it with this award.

Comment

Congrats John.  Love seeing your Kentucky points.  I can only imagine the size of your collection.  Hundreds....plural...i have 29 haha.
                  Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Congrats John well deserved.
                    east Tx.

Comment

Congratulations.  Always enjoy seeing your finds. I worked in tobacco fields for the family as a kid. Nobody grows it around here anymore.

Comment

Well deserved. Thanks for your contributions.
                        Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

B) right on bud! congrats!
                          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

congratulations
                            very well deserved indeed
                            i just love reading your never ending thread
                            i find it to be one of the high lights of this site
                            it amazes me that one person can find all of that
                            it also makes me green with envy
                            you keep finding them and posting them, and i will keep reading the thread

Comment

I very much appreciate the honor and respect that you fellows offer. I have learned more about artifacts from the members of this site then I can ever offer in return. Thank you. Our shared passion to find and save history is a worthy pursuit. Good hunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X