• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benji
    commented on 's reply
    You're in luck.....i pulled one today that ill be posting later

• flintguy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Benji, I'll be waiting on you to post one of those large blades you are bound to find this summer.

• flintguy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks PaOh. It's nice for me to have someone in my area with a lot of knowledge like yourself. I have learned several things from your post/comments about local finds/material.

• Benji
    replied
    Dang flintguy.....im with paoh.....late to this party, it must be the morning after now.....march flew by......congrats on member of the month.....well deserved.....nice bio and i enjoy seeing your posts....good luck out there and hope you keep finding.....thanks for excepting motm

Leave a comment:

• paohrocks
    replied
    I'm very late to the party but have to pass along my congrats Mike. Enjoy looking at all the stuff you find and reading your posts.

Leave a comment:

• flintguy
    replied
    Thanks Tenoch.

Leave a comment:

• Tenoch
    replied
    Congratulations flintguy ....

Leave a comment:

• flintguy
    replied
    Thanks Glacial. Hopefully I'll have something decent to share soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• Glacial Pebble
    replied
    Congrats Flintguy, always enjoy seeing your finds!

Leave a comment:

• flintguy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks surface. Good to see you back on here.

• SurfaceHunter
    replied
    Hey flint congratulations

Leave a comment:

• flintguy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tex. I actually learned something from that post. I had to look up the range of the Merkel. Was surprised to see how far south they were found before I suggested it.

• TexAg
    replied
    Congratulations Mike! I appreciate your posts and am especially grateful that you typed my Merkle dart point I found back in February. Best of luck on your hunt for permission property and the artifacts they hold!

Leave a comment:

• flintguy
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice post Cecilia,. Thank you. I agree, my mind was just waiting to get triggered by this hobby. If you like my little tools, you probably won't be disappointed, I'm sure they are coming soon. 🙂. Also, I too love finding spalls and cores. Always pick them up and enjoy looking at them. The odd tools hold all the character and mystery.

• Cecilia
    replied
    Congratulations! FlintGuy, I really enjoyed what you wrote. I surely can relate to how you came upon this passion by default; instead of having an epiphany while skipping stones, I had mine while hounding rocks. Your prior interests in history, science, and art shared, and together all that we already were formed natural springboard into this wonderful forum. Also, I get awed by anything touched by Human hands eons ago—- even spalls! You post away any of those “boring” lil lesser tools because boring lil lesser folks like me love, love, love them!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X