Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October Member of the Month (Ron Kelley)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Member of the Month (Ron Kelley)

Our Member of the month is Ron Kelley! Although he has been on the site for a short period of time, his impact has been immense. He calls the Upper Peninsula of Michigan home. And is on a quest to find his first ever artifact up there. He has amassed a good sized collection from his mail box. He is very knowledgeable, with regards to artifacts. His day in and day out participation on Arrowheads.com has been an asset to the site. Please welcome Ron Kelley member of the month of October.
    "My home is near Gladstone in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula. I retired in 2002 after 32 years teaching high school mathematics. Besides the study of Native American Artifacts I have many other hobbies I enjoy.
    1. Hunting, Fishing, and Trapping in a great area for these activities
    2. Hiking to waterfalls and photography which go well together. I have photographed over 150 waterfalls in the Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. The photo is one of my favorite falls on Hungarian Creek.
    3. Geocaching takes me to some beautiful spots. I have 1100+ finds and have placed 8 caches.
    4. Green Bay Packer Fan: yes even with this year’s dismal start
    5. Many years collecting ancient Greek coins; specializing in BC dated coins. That’s right, ever some BC coins were dated.
    Just in case you don’t know… I am enjoying my retirement. The picture is Ron with a weasel (The weasel is the little guy.)"
    Ron with dinner

Hungarian Lower Falls #2

Look to the ground for it holds the past!

GO RON!
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Congratulations Ron !

Comment

WTG Ron...well deserved award for a great guy
        I Have Never Met A Rock I Didn\'t Like

Comment

Congratulations Ron and A BIG Thank You for your participation! Ray
          Like a drifter I was born to walk alone

Comment

Congratulations Ron I always look forward to your posts man. Good to have you on Arrowheads.com
            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Richly deserved Ron. Thanks for all your posts.
              I keep six honest serving-men (they taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.

Comment

Well done Ron !!

Comment

Thanks Ron. Well deserved.

Comment

Really?        Ron?
                    Just kidding Ron, glad you have joined us and have enjoyed your participation and enthusiasm!
                    Searching the fields of NW Indiana and SW Michigan

Comment

Thanks everyone, I am honored and totally surprised. I have learned so much in a short time on the Arrowheads.com forums. I feel that I have received much more than I can give. I’m being schooled by some of the most knowledgeable artifact collectors and I’m not even paying tuition. I came here with an interest in Native American History and that interest has increased greatly because of you guys and gals. 
                      My Thanks to all,
                      Ron
                      Michigan Yooper
                      If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Ron, you deserve this honor. Thank you for being an active member on this site. Although I am the person that posted this thread, I am one of many that choose you to be our second member of the month.
                        Congratulations!

Comment

Way to go, Ron!

Comment

Congrats, Ron. Very deserving!
                            Rhode Island

Comment

Ron, was that weasel playing possum? :crazyon't look big enough to eat.

Comment

Working...
                              X