i may not be back for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i may not be back for a while

just thought i would let you all know i may not be back for a while.

my family is going through something very difficult right now

my mom is in the hospital dying.
    her health has not been very good for the last couple of years and her body has had enough.

she has been asleep for the last couple of days now,and hasnt so much as opened her eyes since tuesday evening. unresponsive.

the Dr's say it could be a matter of hours,days or even weeks. they are doing only comfort care for her.keeping her well medicated so she feels no pain.

so my time right now is dedicated to being with all of my family up at the hospital(been here since tuesday eve at 9p.m.) and dont plan on leaving until its over.

as much as i love reading everyones post,and helping out where i can,i feel its best to spend time with all of my loved ones.

cant say when i will be back,but i will be back.
    until then,you all take care and kiss your parents and make sure to tell them that you love them every day.because one day you may not get that chance any more.

very sincerely Tim "sneakygroundbuzzard"

Peace, Tim and Family. Toughest part of Life.
    Professor Shellman
    Tampa Bay

Comment

Hey Tim, I think I can speak for many of us here that we've walked that same path you are on now. We feel your pain & even when you know your mom will soon be in a better place, it doesn't ease your pain of pending loss. My heartfelt sympathy.
      Child of the tides

Comment

Hey Tim, I will be praying for you and your family duiring this tough time. Thanks for letting us know.
        Josh (Ky/Tn collector)

Comment

My thoughts go out to you and your family bud.
          call me Jay, i live in R.I.

Comment

Word's that I write won't improve any of this. Well maybe, Family remain's. Please be sure to come back when You feel up to It.
            http://joshinmo.weebly.com

Comment

Hey Tim, May our Heavenly Father draw near and bring his peace.
              Michigan Yooper
              If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

Comment

Take care of your family and yourself first Tim, we come a very distant third when life is on the line.
                Bruce
                In life there are losers and finders. Which one are you?

Comment

May the peace of the Lord be with your Mom, you and your family during this difficult time.
                  TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

Tim , as Deb said some of us have walked this path and it is
                    a tough one . There is nothing we can say that will make you feel better than you have your AH family here waiting .

Comment

thank you all for the very kind words and your support in this very difficult time for me and my family.

i just thought i would let you all know that this evening my mom did pass on.
                      she wasnt in any pain,as she has been sleeping for the last couple of days.
                      all of the people at our local hospital went out of their way to make sure she stayed comfortable and pain free in her last days on this earth.
                      they went out of their way to make sure me and my family had everything we needed and or wanted in this very difficult time for us.

i will be back and contributing when i am done with all that goes with a situation like this.

the hardest thing i have ever done in my life was saying good bye to my mother tonight. i loved her dearly and always will.
                      i miss her so much already.
                      but will persevere with the support of my family,and with the support of all of you.

thank you all again for your support in my time of need.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Tim, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Comment

My prayers are with you and your family
                          Look to the ground for it holds the past!

Comment

Condlences to you and your family during this difficult time Tim.
                            TN formerly CT Visit our store http://stores.arrowheads.com/store.p...m-Trading-Post

Comment

My heartfelt sympathies for you and your family. It is tough for sure. Hardly a day goes by when I don't think of my mom and its been 20 years. But that is a good thing. I'm glad you have a loving family both at home and among your family of friends here.

Comment

Working...
                              X